Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Sexy_CelinaSwindon  (Read 980 times)

akka76

Name - Celina
Location - Swindon, Hotel (decent enough place with good shower, but only one presumably shared towel)
Price - 60 notes. 10 quid for each extra. She does seem to like kissing though but that was not included in the extras.
Body - 3/5 - fatter than the pictures, not bad though and nice tits.
Face 3/5 - mid thirties. She's well kept I would assume.
Age - 35-38. If you don't know asians though you might think she is 28.

Did you know that when little flipper boys (Lads from the Philippines that is) are in the special classroom learning how to be feckless wasters, their counter parts of the fairer sex are diligently taking advanced lessons on sucking cock? If you did not know this, it might come as some surprise to you that Filipinas consistently give the best blowjobs in the world. They put their all into it, their heart, their passion, their desire to suck every penny out of your penis to send to their parents.

It was with this in mind which prompted me to break my duck of punt fucks in the UK since returning from Asia after a decade away. So, I clocked this bird in Swindon. In a hotel near the station, an an hour journey of dawdling twats not knowing that the man in the car behind them has an urgent appointment with a noshing.

Cost - 60 notes, plus 20 for Facial and OWO. Cunt - I hate extras.
Looks - it is not her in the heavily photoshopped pictures, might have looked like that 8 or so years ago. Nipples too different to be her.
28? No chance. She is mid thirties and aboug 55kg.
Fluent English - she say she has broken up fromt he sex tourist who brought her over, but I reckon he thinks she is on holiday in the Phils and she takes a few days before her flight to earn some extra cash for the sick buffalo (aka lazy brothers who are feskless wasters).

She's one of the types of flippers who is 100% just business fucking. She doesn't like it, and does the minimum required to get the job done. I would give her a negative, not least because he cunny is vacuous and she applied too much lube so no point fucking her at all. I would give her a neutral, not least because you pay 10 quid to cum on her face, and then when you are about to she goes all "not in my eyes, not near my mouth, not .. not .. ohhh bastard" as I launched a bucket of soup all over her face and forehead and hair. I might even give her a neutral because she had another bloke (it might be you reading this.... saturday 3rd, 16:00... if that was you,.. was my cum tasty?) arriving straight after and she didn't shower but simply mopped my cum off her with a tissue. Not even a wet wipe! A tissue. It had gone everywhere as well. That bloke in next, if he kissed her neck, face, anything, was kissing my cum. So surely she needs a neutral for all of this?

Well no. He saving grace is her Rolls Royce, A360 1st class, England beating the Aussies again fantastic blowjob. It is out of this world what that girl can do with her mouth, and it is on a par with most other flippers who have sucked me off.

So anyway, give her a go. I would go back and boss her about a bit as she is naturally sub. Reckon she will disappear soon though.. and will pop up again when she needs the money again and can get away from her husband.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 06:17:05 pm by akka76 »

akka76

Offline 123Mel456

Profile gone altogther now.... shame