Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best condoms advice  (Read 1046 times)

xaipunter

Hi, I really struggle to cum with condoms, but don’t bareback as I’m not mental. I think it is mainly in my head because a pussy is supposed to be wet and condoms basically remove this and take away a feeling of connection.
Does anyone have any advice on the best condoms which might help? Or any other advice? Things always go well until it’s time to bag up and then I just get frustrated.

Thanks for any genuine help.

Offline piotrskut

have you tried the mates skyns?

xaipunter

No, I will give them a go. Someone said something about condoms with lube inside as well as outside. Seems like it might slide off, but I don’t know.

Offline uncle jessie

Yeah the mates Skyns are good,I think a death grip when wanking causes a lot of the trouble.Stopping that means you can feel the pussy a lot more regardless of the  type of condom . 

Online WASA38

I can strongly recommend ONE Vanish Hyper-Thin from Superdrug, £9.99 for 12.

Minimal loss of sensation and withstood vigorous sessions of V- followed by A-.

My only,rather inconsequential , complaint : there were only 11 in the box !

Offline Winker121

I find that Durex Real Feel are good. The condoms that the girls get for free at the clinic really smother any sensation. The girls that use them let it show that they are really out to squeeze every last penny they can out of a meeting with their punters as well.

Golf

Hi, a newbie here, both to the forum and to the game. Thanks OP for posting this! I have the exact same problem but I thought it's just me being super nervous. During punts, things usually went fine til I had to put condom on and suddenly realised I'm having sex with a stranger. Any advice to ease this anxiety would be very welcome!  :drinks:

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
The condoms that the girls get for free at the clinic really smother any sensation. The girls that use them let it show that they are really out to squeeze every last penny they can out of a meeting with their punters as well.

Maybe they want you to last longer so you get your money's worth  :sarcastic:

Offline Murray Mint

Yes - Skyns every time. And make sure it's not too tight!

JamesFD

Sagami 002s are excellent but they are expensive now:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Simon_9000

Condom fit is important too. I'm obviously a bit slimmer and had condoms sliding off with WG's. I followed this website, measured myself up and haven't had an issue since.  :hi:

Offline django0700

I tried Skyns after reading reviews on here. They are awesome  :yahoo:

Offline WKD123

I used Skyns for a bit, but the rather fabulous Ellie Rose pointed out that they do have a bit of a whiff, so a girl might think it is you that smells and when I got my nose real close I could see (or rather smell) what she meant.

Since then, I've moved to Durex Real Feel but now they seem to have disappeared off the shelf after a safety recall - they did provide a lot of sensation that was missing when using regular condoms.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sagami 002s are excellent but they are expensive now:

+1 albeit fuck me they've gone up in price. Used to be £11 and now much more.  :cry: :cry:

Offline youngrob97

My Size, Get them online as said before the fit is all important

punther

okamo 0.01 - they are awesome

they also make awesome adverts loool

Offline tantric talents

My Size, Get them online as said before the fit is all important
They are very good. I also use

TailSeeker

Try using Skyns, but with a bit of lube in the type before rolling down. The extra lube can really enhance feeling from what I've been told.

Offline woulddoanything

They are very good. I also use

I also recommend TheyFit, much more comfortable than any others I've used over the years.

Offline Georgejetson

Naive question, but is the condom type and brand ‘punters choice’ or WGs choice? I have never brought my own ...so that is an option?

Offline tantric talents

Naive question, but is the condom type and brand ‘punters choice’ or WGs choice? I have never brought my own ...so that is an option?
Usually it seems the WG prefers to use her own judgement. If you need a specific size that she does not have then its usually not hard to give her your own favourite brand. Its saving her money after all. I've only had a couple of girls insist on using their own condoms.

I think someone on saafe should start a thread on how to apply them properly too as I really hate it when they stretch it out first and introduce a large air bubble into the mix and thus lowering your sensations.

Nothing beats a girl who pops one in her mouth and then expertly unrolls it hands free over your member ?

Offline Fat Bob

I believe it is the SP who normally provides the condoms so that the she can be sure that the necessary protection is acceptable, albeit that a punter can bring his own, so long as it in sealed packaging. It was also my understanding that the SP would have a variety of condoms are her disposal so that the correct condom would be selected and applied according to size of the punter's cock.  However, this is not always the case.

In my situation, the SP produced a condom from the bedside drawer, opened it and then began to roll it on to my cock.  When the condom got near the base (perhaps 80% covered) the SP asked me if I could assist as she was having difficulty getting the condom to role down to the base.  I attempted to role/pull the condom down closer to the base but this was not successful as the condom appeared to be rolled out to its maximum length.  The SP applied lube to the exposed area my shaft (approx. 1.5 inch uncovered) before penetration and no more was said about it. In hindsight this was probably a feeble  attempt by the SP to provide a degree of protection against skin to skin contact.  I just accepted this (as they say, a standing cock has no conscious) and we continued into so-called covered penetration.

In reflection, i'm now thinking this was not very clever as I put my health at increased risk resulting from to skin to skin sexual contact during penetration.  Whilst this was definitely not barebacking, it is probably the closest I could get to barebacking when its not on the SPs list of likes.  This also got me thinking about the way the SP dealt with this situation (i.e. not batting an eyelid) and suggests that it may be quite a common experience for any punter who has a longer than average cock.  Perhaps I was just unlucky with an experienced SP who had a long day at the office and took her proverbial eye of the ball.

I will be taking along my own condoms in the future, that way I can be confident that I will be fully covered.  Clearly one size does not fit all!

Offline Marmalade

TheyFit and MySize are two of the top made-to-measure mail-order condoms. The first has a slightly wanky way of working out your size with a printable penis-measurer, the other just gives many straightforward sizes. If Skyns are too tight, trying the next size up is a good bet.