Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Durham Courtesans - New Website  (Read 2148 times)

Offline elfy72

Durham Courtesans have finally got a website that is not a nightmare to navigate and you can actually work out who is working and when. 
External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

As you say, very much improved - I may be a pedantic old git but, the 1st browse through revealed this;

'Angel' "is a demure 20 year old" - - - - -  Age - 23  ;)

FB - pedantic old git

Offline Zooms

:
As you say, very much improved - I may be a pedantic old git but, the 1st browse through revealed this;

'Angel' "is a demure 20 year old" - - - - -  Age - 23  ;)

FB - pedantic old git

:lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I see they've still got this - "We also offer a 45min hot oil taster Nuru for £110 (either Emma or Willow)" if they use oil it isn't a nuru massage.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I see they've still got this - "We also offer a 45min hot oil taster Nuru for £110 (either Emma or Willow)" if they use oil it isn't a nuru massage.

Courtesans, 1 - pedantic old gits, 2  :D :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline g510

Don't imagine it will improve the agencies responses to booking enquiries though!

Offline mackmack

The website is better especially the calendar – hopefully it’ll be kept up to date but a few of the profiles are incomplete or at variance with details published elsewhere

The DC website says Cammy is 28 while her AW says 34 but more importantly her AW account has BB / Unprotected Sex on her ‘enjoys’ list External Link/Members Only

Lucy seems to be
Age 32 or 29
Height 5' 5" or 5' 6"
Size 10 or 8
Bust 32C or 32B
Eyes Green or Blue

Online happyinn

The website is better especially the calendar – hopefully it’ll be kept up to date but a few of the profiles are incomplete or at variance with details published elsewhere

The DC website says Cammy is 28 while her AW says 34 but more importantly her AW account has BB / Unprotected Sex on her ‘enjoys’ list External Link/Members Only

Lucy seems to be
Age 32 or 29
Height 5' 5" or 5' 6"
Size 10 or 8
Bust 32C or 32B
Eyes Green or Blue

Aira

Natalia

Simone

Online Kev3773

What makes you think it's the same girl ?
She looks totally different and AW profile is in Leeds   :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 04:19:59 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline mackmack

One of the images on External Link/Members Only

has her wearing the red outfit she wears on her DC profile , she can also be found on vivastreet

Not sure from the limitations of images you can work out they are different girls but I'm happy to bow to your knowledge
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 05:00:01 pm by mackmack »

Online Kev3773

One of the images on External Link/Members Only

has her wearing the red outfit she wears on her DC profile , she can also be found on vivastreet

Not sure from the limitations of images you can work out they are different girls but I'm happy to bow to your knowledge

I was going off the AW link you provided, you never mentioned Viva Street
 Also you said Cammy which is a totally different girl to who you mention now.. No need to be sarky. But if I'm wrong I'll bow to your superior knowledge.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 05:14:04 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline mackmack

But the image on the AW link is exactly the same as the one on Viva Street but I'm sure people will make up their own minds

It wasn't my intention to be sarky sorry you took it that way

Online Kev3773

But the image on the AW link is exactly the same as the one on Viva Street but I'm sure people will make up their own minds

It wasn't my intention to be sarky sorry you took it that way

Yes, but when I responded to your AW link in Leeds how was I supposed to know you were talking about Viva Street which at that time hadn't been mentioned. Yes it does appear to be the same girl, easy when all the information is provided.

Online Kev3773

Yes, but when I responded to your AW link in Leeds how was I supposed to know you were talking about Viva Street which at that time hadn't been mentioned. Yes it does appear to be the same girl, easy when all the information is provided.

Edit :- Your first post is misleading as you link it to "Cammy" not Cimmy. That's what caused the confusion.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 05:46:19 pm by Kev3773 »