Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma B in Horwich  (Read 2442 times)

11 review(s) for ENGLISHXEMILYXXXXX (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Kriss

3rd March 2017 - Gemma B – 30 minutes @ £70.00 – GVFM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Gemma at a nice hotel near the train station and football stadium in Horwich. Plenty of parking and I would say quite discrete. I was a little bit nervous but I’ve used this hotel before, and it was OK and I got to Gemma's room with no problems.

Gemma is a very attractive, tallish brunette with long black hair. Not skinny but not fat either. Nice big tits with very pert nipples when sucked. Superb arse and very shapely legs. Her face pics are accurate - she is quite pretty. The kind of girl I would be very happy to be seen with, dressed or undressed. Not much conversation, but that’s fine with me.

Only booked for the half hour as I was not sure if Gemma’s pics were accurate but once inside the hotel room I started to think I should have booked longer. Gemma was relaxed and friendly, especially when I handed over the fee as soon as I got through the door. She asked me what I would like and I told her I wanted reverse massage and a shag.

She gave me a nice hug and a nice wet kiss and started to undo my jacket as I gave her arse a two-handed squeeze. We both got undressed and she lay on her front on the bed. I already knew by then that once the fucking started I wouldn’t last long so I took my time running my hands over her back, thighs and arse cheeks. She seemed to like it. After a while she rolled over onto her back and let me suck her nipples as I ran my hand over her thighs and slipped a finger into her smooth fanny. After some light fingering I went down on her and found her clit with my tongue. She pushed me over onto my back and cupped my balls with one hand, gripped my cock with the other and slid it into her mouth making eye contact as she sucked me. I couldn’t stand much of that and I asked her to please don’t make me cum because I wanted to fuck her.

She got a condom from the bedside table, tore open the packet with her teeth and slipped it on. My cock was nice and hard and she straddled me and rode me for a bit. I’m not all that big but she felt nice and tight and I soon felt myself starting to cum. I managed to get her onto her back and she opened her legs wide while I fucked her slowly and sucked her tits. It didn’t take long until I felt my orgasm rising again and this time I couldn’t stop so I pushed my cock balls deep into her and felt my spunk spurt into the rubber as she looked into my eyes and smiled naughtily. Great!

All in all a nice 30 minutes spent with a fit sexy babe. My only regret is not getting to fuck her in doggy - she certainly has the arse for it!  :P

I'm not all that comfortable about punting in hotels, but I would like to meet Gemma again for a longer session.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:12:28 pm by Kriss »
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

gingerthom

Thanks for the review Kriss, she's been on my HL for a while.
The reverse massage sounds good, i quite fancy that to start with, exploring every inch of her body sounds much better than them giving you a poor massage, did you just do it dry or use any oil, i always thought they don't want to be covered in oil.
What was it like punting in a hotel, was it easy to get to the room, i'm a hotel virgin :P

Offline Kriss

Well, it wasn't really a massage of course, just an exploration of her fine body, with special attention paid to the area above the knees and below the waist :cool: I didn't use oil or anything - the subject didn't come up - but I do like oiling a girl's body when I can.

I much prefer a private flat of house, so I've only ever done three hotel meets. Gemma is special.

Offline cueball

Offline scutty brown

Isn't this the girl who someone recently described as giving off a coked-up feeling?

Offline Kriss

Oh dear  :sarcastic:

You were doing so well  :dash: :sarcastic:

Yes, special enough to meet at a hotel - not something I do a lot of.

Smirk much  :crazy:

Trainspotter1

Saw her about 2.5 years ago under her old name (cant remember it now!).

Good session including anal and strap on. She is the only WG I can remember drinking during a meeting (wine). She did offer me a glass, but sadly had to decline as driving.

Offline sir wanksalot

Isn't this the girl who someone recently described as giving off a coked-up feeling?

Yes-though I think it may have been just speculation. She sounds like a bossy mare from her profile

Trainspotter1

Yes-though I think it may have been just speculation. She sounds like a bossy mare from her profile

She was quite friendly and down to earth when I met her. That was 2.5 years ago though which is a long time in whoring.

She did get a bit aggressive once during the session. When she was doing me with the strapon  :D

Offline S1rapped

The link says English Emily rose now is it the same girl?

Offline Aargon15

Yes it is the same girl just had a change of name.

Offline Kriss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes, thats her OK - in Liverpool now? I think she started off near Preston a few years ago.

Offline NW_Guy

She's usually based around Charnock Richard, but does occasional short tours.  Seen her pop up in Preston, Horwich, Lancaster, Kendal and now Liverpool.

She's also changed her name and her phone number a few times, but always on the same profile -  External Link/Members Only

Gemma Brookes
Sarah Jayne Woodman
Emma Jayne
Emilyrose

NWG

Offline Sweep70

Also popped up up in barrow-in-Furness very recently