Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Thai - Manchester City Centre  (Read 4922 times)

Offline manc_over

Link: External Link/Members Only

Been a lurker on these forums for a while and used the reviews and info here to see a few girls since I started this hobby, mostly the well reviewed girls, Molly, Patty, Nickkixxx when she was working etc. so thought I'd finally get around to paying back some of that karma!

The girl: Went to see her today, new to Manchester - I was a bit apprehensive since I couldn't find any reviews on here and usually want to check them out to know they're real/know what I'm getting into before hand, but pics seemed good and I can't resist a Thai girl... So thought I'd TOFTT and go along! I think she looks good in pics but in the flesh she's definitely better, very beautiful, quirky humour and seemed nice. She has massive boobs for a thai girl, and as far as I can tell they're natural, she's slim but they suit her frame.

Location: Nice modern apartment near the city centre, had a shower and she fed me mouthwash while I was showering which was an unusual but nice touch!

The action: A relaxing hour, 2 pops with a lot of massaging inbetween. OWO to start, then bounced round a few different positions, doggy, mish and cowgirl where she put in a decent amount of effort which was good. She kisses a little bit but not really french kissing.

Overall: Definitely enjoyed myself, but it's one of those that depends what you're after, if you want a rip roaring shag or PSE probably not the way to go, but if you want to relax a bit with a massage + bonus of having sex with a smoking hot thai girl then I'd fully recommend  :thumbsup:

Hopefully don't sound too fluffy in this being my first review, just thought I'd give it a go!
Cheers

Offline man8

Whereabouts city centre, did she charge for owo?

Offline manc_over

Close to the lowry hotel, didn't charge extra for OWO

Offline frankc

Welcome to the forum OP and thanks for reviewing, how tall is she mate ?

Offline Asianfcuker

Do assume that with 2 pops you booked for the 1hr slot @ £110.

AF

Offline Carpy

Nice review and cheers for giving something back.

I am quiet sure she has been here before and moved down to Nottingham. Had her on my AW hotlist, but handy surfaced for a bit.

Offline manc_over

Welcome to the forum OP and thanks for reviewing, how tall is she mate ?

Cheers, I'd guess around 5' 4 though I'm never good at guessing heights - I'd say shes pretty much the average height for a thai girl

Do assume that with 2 pops you booked for the 1hr slot @ £110.

AF

Yup it was an hour booking, 2 pops in 30 mins would probably be beyond me  :D

Rayz

She's been in birmingham but now moved to Manchester.  More reviews are available in the west mids forum under her old name rita thai

Offline Fast and Bulbous

I am quiet sure she has been here before and moved down to Nottingham. Had her on my AW hotlist, but handy surfaced for a bit.

She was in Manchester briefly one or two years ago using the name Dorra. Also see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99139.msg1181438#msg1181438

Offline frankc

Offline sanchez

Offline samneil15

Hi all, I will put a review up just wanted to say I saw Zoe last week and would agree with the review. I generally prefer Thai girls and after punting with Nikki on a regular basis for a couple of years it's been near impossible to find any girl that comes close to her service.

However, Zoe is the closest thing. She is stunning, amazing natural tits and a great attitude. Her owo is amazing and she has no hidden extras at 110 per hour. The only negative is that she does not French kiss which is the main reason I saw Nikki for.so long. I will definitely see her again just to make sure.

On a side note, she was banned from AW last time she was up here as she got hacked. She knows it will affect her work but has no idea how to get back on.

Really lovely girl to spend time with.

Offline touchythefishy

Wanted to meet her Today but her ad has been taken off on Vivastreet. Second time i have just missed her, first time was when she was Dorra on AW  :dash:

Offline samneil15

Wanted to meet her Today but her ad has been taken off on Vivastreet. Second time i have just missed her, first time was when she was Dorra on AW  :dash:

She's still there, link still working?
Contact 07761218989

Seen her 3 times now

Offline frankc

She's still there, link still working?
Contact 07761218989

Seen her 3 times now

Had some comms with her today but work put the mokkers on things.... :dash:. she's definately on my "to do" list

Offline frankc

Saw her today ,she's definately better looking in the flesh with the best tits Ive had my hands on in  long, long time...positive review will be up over the weekend...