Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To pretty to be true?????????????  (Read 1661 times)

smithie1000

FootieMadJonny

I'm confused, why couldn't a WG be that pretty? And to be honest I've seen prettier on adultwork, she's not that pretty  :unknown:

smithie1000

I'm confused, why couldn't a WG be that pretty? And to be honest I've seen prettier on adultwork, she's not that pretty  :unknown:
Cus most of them don't look anything like their pictures when you get there. Mind you there are a few, one of them was Victoria in Brum, now she was very nice.

Tamworth has been hit by a load of them this week:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:04:42 am by smithie1000 »

Offline Madone1

There are a million fake profiles on AW of girl just as hot as her they are all gallery scams. When it looks to good to be true mate.

smithie1000

There are a million fake profiles on AW of girl just as hot as her they are all gallery scams. When it looks to good to be true mate.
Yes your right, its happened to me a few times, so I wait to see if anyone else been first.  :hi:

FootieMadJonny

I don't understand this? I've punted with some really pretty girls, why are they less likely to be pretty if they are prossies?

Offline azrael

Not far from me but a WG cant be that pretty?????

Not a bad looker there budd, not sure on her nationality though comes across as indian maybe romanian though, lovely rack though.

Cus most of them don't look anything like their pictures when you get there. Mind you there are a few, one of them was Victoria in Brum, now she was very nice.

Tamworth has been hit by a load of them this week:

Bottom three are bare backers so the need for caution is advised, but again all these lovely kasses have huge racks 

smithie1000

Not a bad looker there budd, not sure on her nationality though comes across as indian maybe romanian though, lovely rack though.

Bottom three are bare backers so the need for caution is advised, but again all these lovely kasses have huge racks
Yes they are BB so I hope people notice that. I went for massage, tit wank & HE over the border to Burton... lovely  :hi:

Ming

Screaming PG scam to me, profile has been up 5 weeks and not a single feedback, if she was genuine you would expect at least one or two feedbacks in that time?

And no, I am not going to TOFTT (for a change) As I am saving myself for my extended meet at the end of the month  :D

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:52:06 pm by Ming »

Offline Oooops

First thoughts were Romanian  :hi:

Redster69

smithie1000

Screaming PG scam to me, profile has been up 5 weeks and not a single feedback, if she was genuine you would expect at least one or two feedbacks in that time?

And no, I am not going to TOFTT (for a change) As I am saving myself for my extended meet at the end of the month  :D

Ming  :hi:
Ok who then  :lol:

Offline azrael

All profiles gone :rolleyes:

Fucking hell, 7 hours between  our quotes. Sergies fast  :scare:

smithie1000

Fucking hell, 7 hours between  our quotes. Sergies fast  :scare:
mmmm shows what they are like, I bet they are very dangerous people, so if you go take back up  :wackogirl:

Offline Madone1

I don't understand this? I've punted with some really pretty girls, why are they less likely to be pretty if they are prossies?

I was referring to the profile they always have the same type of pics professional glamour shoots or the instergram model about to go clubbing selfie.

Nothing says fake profile like 1 main profile pic and 5 private gallery pics that are all non-nude because the guy that made it doesn't have any nude pics of the girl in the profile.