Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Wednesbury  (Read 3499 times)

LeonL

Now as many of you may or may not know Wednesbury isn't exactly 'on the map' as much as Walsall/Wolves & Brum.
My question is, other than outcalling, are there any worthwhile punts in the Wednesbury area which any of you gents know of?

Cheers in advance

smithie1000

Now as many of you may or may not know Wednesbury isn't exactly 'on the map' as much as Walsall/Wolves & Brum.
My question is, other than outcalling, are there any worthwhile punts in the Wednesbury area which any of you gents know of?

Cheers in advance

OMG you will be getting the Lil if you don't do some stuff yourself.................................. :scare:

LeonL

LeonL

Mate, close your eyes and just think you've spent money on this punt and it'll all be over soon.
On the other hand it could be a bait & switch and you could get big devil 666.

Take one for the team, have a punt then let us all know how it went?  :D

smithie1000

Mate, close your eyes and just think you've spent money on this punt and it'll all be over soon.
On the other hand it could be a bait & switch and you could get big devil 666.

Take one for the team, have a punt then let us all know how it went?  :D

LOL Noooooo way  :lol: :lol:

LeonL

Well if it's any consolation I'm gonna try my ass off to see if I can get a punt with xXx_ANGEL_xXx today, and if all goes well I'll make you a phony promise I'll try a punt with lildevil 666.
Then I can assess both ends of the punting spectrum for the sake of this forum.
 :drinks:

smithie1000

Well if it's any consolation I'm gonna try my ass off to see if I can get a punt with xXx_ANGEL_xXx today, and if all goes well I'll make you a phony promise I'll try a punt with lildevil 666.
Then I can assess both ends of the punting spectrum for the sake of this forum.
 :drinks:
FM good luck she looks like she will suck you in and blow you out......................

LeonL

That's the plan...for both of them...
 :cool:

smithie1000

That's the plan...for both of them...
 :cool:
If you do go to Lill you must do a report :scare:

Dodo

If you do go to Lill you must do a report :scare:

Yea, go for it Leon. We'll pay you for the punt.........(and the after treatment)  :vomit:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:06:02 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Yea, go for it Leon. We'll pay you for the punt.........(and the after treatment)  :vomit:
Dodo do you treatment for and STD's, eye sight, mental attitude etc   :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

I live in wednesbury but tend to go to Walsall for my punts and Birmingham to Walsall faces are neve,Angel,Donna X , Chloe 69 and Katie as well

smithie1000

Dodo do you mean treatment for and STD's, eye sight, mental attitude etc   :sarcastic:

smithie1000

I live in wednesbury but tend to go to Walsall for my punts and Birmingham to Walsall faces are neve,Angel,Donna X , Chloe 69 and Katie as well
Hot Angels had Emma who was good, now in Dudley, also Klara mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Offline Punterperson1971

Found this one if someone wants to toftt in wednesbury
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

willbred

Good recommendations    :thumbsup:

smithie1000

Found this one if someone wants to toftt in wednesbury
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not being rude but I need a bit more that a "tit" to make contact?

Offline Walsalllad15

How old is Katie and you got a link

smithie1000

How old is Katie and you got a link
Hello Wasalllad, when you want to say something about some thing that some one has put on, click on "quote" at their comment and then we will all see what you are commenting about, just me lol

Dodo

Not being rude but I need a bit more that a "tit" to make contact?
There you go again.....want, want, want.

To be fair it is a nice tit. :wacko:

LeonL

I've thought long and hard about this guys and decided I'm not going to go for the punt on our Lil.
It's not about the money,
It's not about the location,
It's not about her beauty,
I just... I just value my mental well-being so much

Offline Oooops

I've thought long and hard about this guys and decided I'm not going to go for the punt on our Lil.
It's not about the money,
It's not about the location,
It's not about her beauty,
I just... I just value my mental well-being so much
Okay, we'll break you in gently, Lils cousin  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Tallguy1234

There's a girl called suckalollycock who iv tried to see a few times when Iv been in the area but I guess she does the school run etc as Iv missed her every time. Offers BJ for £30-35 on "special offers" she can string a sentence together and is always really polite in messages, non of that dreaded txt speak so I do keep trying and hopefully one day be able to review her unless anyone beats me to it

Deffo worth a look

She is on the edge of Wednesbury and west brom

Offline Walsalllad15

How old is Katie and where is she based

quote author=Punterperson1971 link=topic=82513.msg1021493#msg1021493 date=1452880227]
[/quote]

broksonic

Hot Angels had Emma who was good, now in Dudley, also Klara mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Is Hot Angels a parlour or an agency ?

Offline the tiger

has  any  one seen  mimi  thai  in  darlaston  wednesbury

smithie1000

Is Hot Angels a parlour or an agency ?
Bit of an agency, Emma seems to sort the girls out.  Klara went back home.

SEW15

I met Roxy_24 last month in Oldbury which isn't too far away and although a few people have said they had trouble getting in touch with her I never so she might be worth a try. She's sexy and offers everything on her preference list, at least she did what I asked for. Her texts come through as a little blunt but when u meet her she's really friendly. I should do the review actually :-/

smithie1000

I met Roxy_24 last month in Oldbury which isn't too far away and although a few people have said they had trouble getting in touch with her I never so she might be worth a try. She's sexy and offers everything on her preference list, at least she did what I asked for. Her texts come through as a little blunt but when u meet her she's really friendly. I should do the review actually :-/

always do a review unless it would ruin your return, then offer a PM  :yahoo:

SEW15

always do a review unless it would ruin your return, then offer a PM  :yahoo:

I'll do a review tomorrow night then. I actually think I'll be up to date with all my reviews then  :lol:

smithie1000

I'll do a review tomorrow night then. I actually think I'll be up to date with all my reviews then  :lol:
:P

Offline largecock1234567

How was the experience?Thinking of visiting her as on my way to work. could you do the review as we could have a hidden gem....I know of 1 not too far from here also that no 1 has ever wrote about or perhaps know about lol  :wacko:

Offline MrDeviousD

Try Lexi based close to the town center, she'll also send more pics of her if you send her your email
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

smithie1000

Offline temptation

There did use to be another Lexi close to West Bromwich town centre , lexi-sexy1992 a young girl that had some good reviews, I often tried to book her but never quite managed it mainly because she often took ages to reply to texts. Her profile has gone off AW now.

Offline MrDeviousD

it is but don't go there.............

Is she that bad then smithie