Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma Passion VIP - Birmingham  (Read 2858 times)

midlandz_boy88

External Link/Members Only

Hi All
meet happened last year, December time, didnt post just incase agency reads this page and at the time is used my real phone, as punting phone had no credit. No Sex occured

Meet was in birmingham, rented appartment.
Comms are easy, called on the day in afternoon for a evening meet.
Paloma arrived on time texted of her phone for instructions etc, she looked hot, she is deffo the girl in pics so agency use the right pics.

Invited her in, asked for drinks etc, none taken, asked for payment, which i gave. This is where meet goes crap, she didnt french kiss at all, light pecks on lips, was ok , as she was hot this was ok for me. i was feeling her body, she just lay there still no interaction. carried this on for a while and i suggest lets go for sex, she gets up and then says she doesnt want to. i didnt question. she then gets dressed and text her driver and says ill wait for him, drivers there in not even 1 minute. so pretty quick, she leaves, didnt question money back as driver was there. she left and i was 160 down.

What makes me think this is planned is the driver was around straight away, so within a certain time, driver was ready to pick her up.
There agency page does say anything that happens is between 2 adults, so its prob up to the girl what she does, so if she wants to scam she can and agency prob dont care. i wont be using them again, shame as girls look hot.

she was there max of 15mins or 20
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:27:16 pm by midlandz_boy88 »

Offline smiley9

Christ that sounds Fucking awful  :scare:

Thanks for sharing often wondered about Passion VIP  :timeout:

This sounds like a SCAM  :bomb:

Did you not phone the Agency to ask them WTF was going on ?

:drinks:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:08:14 pm by smiley9 »

Ming

Yes, c'mon, what's the rest of the story, you can't possibly have just left it at that?

Even if she didn't want to have sex, you were still entitled to your 60 minutes of companionship time! I would have been demanding money back from her directly and complaining to the agency.

There is something wrong with this picture????

Ming  :hi:

midlandz_boy88

i didnt say anything at time as the driver was outside to pick her up, im not one to confront people especially in this game, you never know who is unhinged and can lash out or what security people have.
id rather loose some money then get into fight etc,
only went for agency booking as a lack of talent in bham and was looking for a size 6 girl, and that was all i could find.

i did text agency after, there response was its up to the girl really,

Offline liskil

Passion VIP is most shitty agency, I would never go along with them.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

clems1

External Link/Members Only

Hi All
meet happened last year, December time, didnt post just incase agency reads this page and at the time is used my real phone, as punting phone had no credit. No Sex occured

Meet was in birmingham, rented appartment.
Comms are easy, called on the day in afternoon for a evening meet.
Paloma arrived on time texted of her phone for instructions etc, she looked hot, she is deffo the girl in pics so agency use the right pics.

Invited her in, asked for drinks etc, none taken, asked for payment, which i gave. This is where meet goes crap, she didnt french kiss at all, light pecks on lips, was ok , as she was hot this was ok for me. i was feeling her body, she just lay there still no interaction. carried this on for a while and i suggest lets go for sex, she gets up and then says she doesnt want to. i didnt question. she then gets dressed and text her driver and says ill wait for him, drivers there in not even 1 minute. so pretty quick, she leaves, didnt question money back as driver was there. she left and i was 160 down.

What makes me think this is planned is the driver was around straight away, so within a certain time, driver was ready to pick her up.
There agency page does say anything that happens is between 2 adults, so its prob up to the girl what she does, so if she wants to scam she can and agency prob dont care. i wont be using them again, shame as girls look hot.

she was there max of 15mins or 20
Thanks for letting us know and sorry for your lose

Offline BustaNut

What a joke. I've had some bad punts in my time but that beats them all I think. I would've insisted on my money back, driver or no driver!

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that mb

Passion VIP have always had a very mixed reputation, I've never used them for that reason despite them having had some good looking girls on their website down the years.

Its not the first time I've heard experiences just like this one where the girl turns up and does next to nothing and the agency doesn't give a fuck  :thumbsdown:

Better luck next time out  :drinks:

midlandz_boy88

yep prob didnt like the way i look etc, not her type, they dont have to do anything really, as the agency states its up to the girl.
wont be using any agencies again,

midlandz_boy88

yep prob didnt like the way i look etc, not her type, they dont have to do anything really, as the agency states its up to the girl.
wont be using any agencies again, was actually thinking of booking yasmin safia from them before paloma, as she looked hot. glad i didnt shes 200 quid

Offline whoknowz

Sorry to hear about your experience mate. I was planning on booking this girl myself but your review completely put me off. 

Can you please clear something up for me? In the below thread you seem to be bigging up passionvip after you had already been robbed in December?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=176712.0
passionvip look good, im thinking of booking one from there, there elite girls are the ones to go for ive heard. dfk, multiple cums, hot.

theblackknight

wont be using any agencies again,
fuck me... she was on my to-do list coming right off with you agency also :scare:

Offline smiley9

Sorry to hear about your experience mate. I was planning on booking this girl myself but your review completely put me off. 

Can you please clear something up for me? In the below thread you seem to be bigging up passionvip after you had already been robbed in December?

passionvip look good, im thinking of booking one from there, there elite girls are the ones to go for ive heard. dfk, multiple cums, hot.

Yeah something don't add up here  :timeout:  If you were Robbed in December why would you virtually be Touting for this Agency straight after ???

midlandz_boy88

Made a mistake on dates here on review, 

midlandz_boy88

Wasnt touting them was just saying pics look nice.

Offline smiley9

Wasnt touting them was just saying pics look nice.

Ah yes sorry now I see you said  "Ive heard" passionvip look good, im thinking of booking one from there, there elite girls are the ones to go for ive heard. dfk, multiple cums, hot.

Still cant believe you didn't phone the Agency to complain about being ripped off though ?  :dash:

:drinks:

midlandz_boy88

Just didnt want hassle, sometimes u never know, id rather loose money then have a agency do stuff. They gt my phone number etc

DJSTEVENS

I've met with Paloma a couple of times, found her to be polite, attractive & attentive. However it was a little rushed the first time we met. The second time meeting was much more relaxed and we both enjoyed the time spent together. She provided all services requested and interacted with me at all times. Was more than willing to cover OWO & French kissing although made it very clear I had to be clean.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've met with Paloma a couple of times, found her to be polite, attractive & attentive. However it was a little rushed the first time we met. The second time meeting was much more relaxed and we both enjoyed the time spent together. She provided all services requested and interacted with me at all times. Was more than willing to cover OWO & French kissing although made it very clear I had to be clean.

What a complete utter thick cunt!!!!

Banning reason: Agency pimp posing as punter touting their prossie forgetting they already created a "PassionVIP" account with the same IP    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The_Don

Chuckman

Great banning reason!

What an absolute idiot!

Offline slimdude1

Hey OP,

That's so unfortunate to hear man, shame you had such a shitty overpriced session.

I was keen to see Paloma as well due to her sexy ass and body.

I've seen 2 previous girls from Passion before and they were excellent (both were "elite" on the website). They were both DTF and definitely enthusiastic. Seems this Paloma girl should definitely not be classed as an elite if she's treating people like that.

Least I know not to waste £160 on her.  :mad:

Offline kingM

I used this agency twice a number of years ago. Both times it was terrible.

One was of the worst experiences I've had through an agency. The girl took the money then didn't want to do anything. Kept saying she was Elite  :wacko:
Knowing it wasn't going to go anywhere, or get my money back. I got pissed off, pulled the condom off and threw it without looking,  it accidentally hit her face. She then went on her phone saying she was going to call security.

Don't know if she was bluffing or not but didn't stay to find out.

Personally I would avoid VIP's.

midlandz_boy88

boobloverhenry

Too dear with limited likes list.

Looks like a silly little school girl to me

Best avoided from the comments above

I've never used an agency as they all seem shite
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:26:16 pm by boobloverhenry »

Offline kingM

Not surprised by the review from the OP.
I had a bad experience with this agency years ago. Basically paid the girl then she wasn't willing to provide the services.
She was being funny from the get go. Got frustrated with her and she threatened me saying she was calling security.

Worst agency I have dealt with. Thought it might have been a one off but from the review, it doesn't seem to be the case.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:44:12 pm by kingM »

midlandz_boy88

Not surprised by the review from the OP.
I had a bad experience with this agency years ago. Basically paid the girl then she wasn't willing to provide the services.
She was being funny from the get go. Got frustrated with her and she threatened me saying she was calling security.

Worst agency I have dealt with. Thought it might have been a one off but from the review, it doesn't seem to be the case.

wont be using again, they get away with it as on their site they say anything that happens is between two adults, im guessing girls use this as a excuse to not shag their punters, take the money and they are off.  its a shame cause the girls are hot,