Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Paris  (Read 1892 times)

pete73

Met Paris at Erotica Studio dressed in some nice fish net stockings & high heels got her to squat on on my face licked that juicey pussy then it happens water sports on my face nice mouth wash mmm quick clean up then get on the bed and finish munching on her pussy & rimming her tight arsehole 69 nice sloppy blow job spitting on my rod then she gets on top nice riding the mish finish of cumming on her nice big Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline legendinho

Do any of the girls on the website work at the studio at the moment?
Celeena looks great  :wacko:

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review mate. I saw Paris shopping a few months ago in House of Fraser................she looked rough!! May have been a makeup free day, but she did not look appealing.

Cantgetenough

Do any of the girls on the website work at the studio at the moment?
Celeena looks great  :wacko:

No, Celeena no longer works at The Studio. There's lots of stuff on here about how she's not quite the shag, as Holly Wonderland, that she was a few years ago. She's a bit of a crazy mixed-up kid, with what, I believe, are called "issues" these days.

Ace24

I saw Paris in the St Andrews Morrisons. She looked battered! Her shopping bill was around £120 and full of confectionary and booze.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've saw her twice both times in Walsall,last time a couple of weeks ago found her friendly and a very good fuck too got me to cum twice in 30 min booking tho she is petite I think she's curvy,but would definitely look different without make up as that's what makes her intriguing for me.

pete73

Must say ive never had any problems with met on 3 to 4 occasions gets me turned on when talking dirty to me when licking that juices clit & rimming her tight arsehole mmm.Top class service can't complain

Offline Punterperson1971

Must say ive never had any problems with met on 3 to 4 occasions gets me turned on when talking dirty to me when licking that juices clit & rimming her tight arsehole mmm.Top class service can't complain
 :thumbsup:

I second that she's pretty good at what she does and has a certain look about her with the way she does her make up
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:04:25 pm by Punterperson1971 »