Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kim Sky. Wolverhampton  (Read 1338 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5306714) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline gardener100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was arranged dead easy by text and was in a block of flats near Sainsbury’s just off the main ring road.  I was kept waiting 5 mins or so but i guess that’s not unusual.

At first sight I thought this isn’t the lady in the photos. The lady in front of me was nice looking, wearing a shift, but nothing like the glam pics in the profile. Anyway, i liked what i saw so i handed over £100 for one hour and went to take a shower while she stashed the cash.

On my return she started some light kissing and caresses while we were stood up. This was a real nice gentle intro but i kept getting a whiff of halitosis so i avoided any kisses on the mouth. FK might not have been an option but i wouldn’t have taken it if it was.

After a few mins she got undressed and her chest was definitely the same as the one in the profile pics. They are magnificent! Big and not a hint of droop. Her body is Rubenesque too. Absolutely gorgeous.

The action on the bed was nice and slow. She was stroking my body while i was buried in her boobs, coming up for air every so often! Her bum was great too, very grabable! I gave her a bit of oral and the reaction was encouraging with wriggles and moans. I went back to her boobs while she was playing with me. It was all relaxed fun. Zero rush. She went down on me…cock and balls with plenty of eye contact. Perfect.Delightful.

Eventually she put a condom on me  and we had sex in quite a few postions. I can’t remember all the positions but i was enjoying it. Eventually i couldn’t hold back any longer.

Kim cleaned me up and asked if i wanted a massage. I declined. I’m not a massage fan unless it’s the real thing plus i was so chilled i was ready to drop.

Conversation was a non event beyond basic sentences so we both lay there listening to music on her phone. I was trying to commit her body to memory.

I hadn’t used the hour but i had had a great time and didn’t want to stick around for the sake of it so i dressed and headed off with a smile and a sleepy head.

It’s a good job I wasn’t looking for FK though!

Offline gardener100

Sorry, I missed Wolverhampton from the title. Can that be added or have i missed the boat?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Sorry, I missed Wolverhampton from the title. Can that be added or have i missed the boat?

Sorted  :).

Offline gardener100

Offline petermisc

Wish I had realised she was back.  Unfortunately she had disappeared again before I got the opportunity to see her.