Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel57 Wirral  (Read 2453 times)

11 review(s) for carmel57 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shyandquiet1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Went to see this lovely woman Tuesday 13th march at her incall place in Bromborough on the Wirral, it's situated on a busy main road and the entrance is nice and discreet between a row of shops.
Rang the bell and she opened the door wearing just enough makeup and dressed very nicely in a dress that wasn't over the top but showed her curves.
followed her upstairs watching that smashing curvy arse got into the bedroom and paperwork done and dusted.
She came back into the room and straight into DFK which she is amazing at and very enthusiastic this was just what I had been hoping for thought she was gonna suck my face off   :thumbsup: this alone gave me a little tingle below she is a fantastic kisser.
I then took her dress off and a bit more kissing getting more excited as we stood there kissing with her in her underwear showing fantastic curves and cleavage.
couldn't hold off much longer off with the bra to reveal a fantastic pair of boobs with amazing Nipplage then onto the bed Knickers off a lovely hairy but neatly trimmed bush which I stroked and later licked to my hearts content. long story short loads of passionate french kissing Fantastic body which defies her age, boobs that stand up on their own (as you can probably guess I love tits) great curves lovely personality. only booked a half hour so with all the kissing and other delights ended up being finished off with the best oily handjob ever, She started to give me oral before the handjob but I would have popped earler!!
Five stars in my book Really nice looking woman great personality even greater boobs discreet location great service

Thank you Carmel 

Offline smit1234

Thanks for the review. She’s been on and off my HL recently - the hairy bush really doesn’t do it for me.....may just go for an oral only sesh if she provides one

Offline shyandquiet1

Its neatly trimmed and not overly hairy if you get my drift, her DFK is to die for Fantastic big boobs that stand up on their own and a genuinely sexy lovely woman

Offline Romeo Sensini

Great review. I would love to get my hands on her if I could ever find an excuse to get over that way.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Great review. I would love to get my hands on her if I could ever find an excuse to get over that way.  :thumbsup:
Find one. I do.

Offline merseyrob

I’d echo all of the OP’s comments. Lovely lady and first class in the bedroom.

Offline The Persuader 65

After having spent a terrific hour of role play with Carmel a couple of years ago, I would definitely recommend. We acted out estate agent (her) and interested tenant (me) to great effect and it was me who gave in eventually and just wanted her to ride me - which she did with great gusto.

Great kisser and a really lovely friendly and sexy mature lady.

Offline Golovkin

Why are you thanking her in your review? This is for other punters it’s like something someone would put in Adultwork feedback.

Offline poundstock

I travel a fair distance involving three different rail journeys to get to see this lovely milf. Worth it. Attractive, superb body and a down to earth, friendly personality.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Tranmere Rovers? Boat Museum? Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village? Scarecrow Festival? Clatterbridge Hospital? Crazy Golf at New Brighton? Wirral is a cornucopia of excuses!

Offline Romeo Sensini

Tranmere Rovers? Boat Museum? Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village? Scarecrow Festival? Clatterbridge Hospital? Crazy Golf at New Brighton? Wirral is a cornucopia of excuses!

Hmmm! - "I'm off to the scarecrow festival love, see you in a few hours"

Might start a poll on UKE, see who thinks thats a winner.  ;)