Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a proper older housewife / Milf in Newcastle / Gateshead  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Makum_99

Hello looking for a real housewife type lady, one who if you seen her in the street would just look like any normal 40+ housewife type. Prefer bigish tits but suspect that there won't be many options so don't leave out anyone with small tits!!
Gateshead / Newcastle area but will also consider Sunderland
Cheers

Offline Sar-Major

Plenty about M_99, here's a few.....................Just peruse the local web sites

External Link/Members Only

The world is your oyster my son............Seek and ye shall find  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

BrandsHill

Hello looking for a real housewife type lady, one who if you seen her in the street would just look like any normal 40+ housewife type. Prefer bigish tits but suspect that there won't be many options so don't leave out anyone with small tits!!
Gateshead / Newcastle area but will also consider Sunderland
Cheers

If you are looking for a grown up girl next door type Hayley may suit you. I've seen her a couple of times. She's not a glamorous head turner but she has something that is really really sexy. Fabulous body, quiet, but great sex.

Offline bronson24

If you are looking for a grown up girl next door type Hayley may suit you. I've seen her a couple of times. She's not a glamorous head turner but she has something that is really really sexy. Fabulous body, quiet, but great sex.

Any chance of a review of hayley please as i like the look of her?  Thanks

BrandsHill

Any chance of a review of hayley please as i like the look of her?  Thanks

Yes, I will. May not have time today though. As a very brief summary, she is not a full on filth packed lady. She is quiet, not hugely confident, but if you treat her well, and I treat all ladies well, you get to see below the surface, she's kind, tactile and very receptive if you take time to please her. I enjoyed really fabulous uncomplicated GFE, excellent OWO, fabulous body that girls half her age would yearn for. I see different ladies for different desires. Hayley will be appreciated by some and probably not others but hey, that's what make people so fascinating.

Offline bronson24

Yes, I will. May not have time today though. As a very brief summary, she is not a full on filth packed lady. She is quiet, not hugely confident, but if you treat her well, and I treat all ladies well, you get to see below the surface, she's kind, tactile and very receptive if you take time to please her. I enjoyed really fabulous uncomplicated GFE, excellent OWO, fabulous body that girls half her age would yearn for. I see different ladies for different desires. Hayley will be appreciated by some and probably not others but hey, that's what make people so fascinating.

Ok thanks for info. I Will look forward to hearing your full review on her