Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyn Swallows  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Snc77

Has anybody spent any time with her or know of someone who has. Looking at Adultwork there are not many new reviews. Thanks Chaps :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has anybody spent any time with her or know of someone who has. Looking at Adultwork there are not many new reviews. Thanks Chaps :D

Sorry mate can't be arsed to try and find the profile.

Why not just put the link up to make it easier for members to help you.   :dash:

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AgedCases

I think I've read posts about her that weren't promising.

Offline Capt. Hook

She's a curate's egg. Some days very good and full on. But on others very bad. Seems to have problems with alcohol and other things and this dictates her mood. Terminated a session with her a while back when she arrived to a hotel outcall late and you could smell she had just come from another client as she had not rinsed her mouth and the eyes were spaced out. Paid her off to get rid of her. Never seen her since. Avoid.

Offline Philbiao1

I tried booking with her some time ago, she read my message, but didn't reply. A follow up message was deleted without reading. I guess my money was t good enough.  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

She's a curate's egg. Some days very good and full on. But on others very bad. Seems to have problems with alcohol and other things and this dictates her mood. Terminated a session with her a while back when she arrived to a hotel outcall late and you could smell she had just come from another client as she had not rinsed her mouth and the eyes were spaced out. Paid her off to get rid of her. Never seen her since. Avoid.

I used to want to see her when she had A-Levels down on her likes list and it seemed she readily did it too. But comments like this ^ from multiple people and the fact that at the time she only offered outcalls kind of made me hesitant of taking the risk and then she removed it from her offered services list.

She does look nice on her photos though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Breaker

I've seen her back when she was Paris bush, was a hotel outcall showed up in nice tight leather pants nice face stereotypical American accent but I liked it after listening to local birds all the time. Was a 2 hour outcall was great....... for the first 40 minutes or so then it went down the shitter, metaphorically speaking as i'd already been down that  :D  was enthusiastic until I came, then she spent about 10 mins on the loo saying 'I think you broke my ass'  which I had a good giggle about then her phone started going and for the next 20 minutes I might as well have not been in the room as her 'driver' kept texting her complaining that he had to go she asked to go early I said no I've paid for 2 hours, she continued to fidget and try her best to ignore me while texting what seemed like everyone in her phonebook till the point my frustration broke and I told her to go with about 40 minutes left on the clock. She gave me 20 quid back so I was still 60-70 quid short and said sorry but the way I saw it I was still out of pocket on not only her but the room, Offered me a discount on next time but I'm doubtful i'll be back after that letdown of a booking.

GeordieBadass

Saw her for a 1hr outcall a couple of months ago and thought she was very average in all respects and I doubt I will book again.

Offline rogercock00

Agreed to meet her about 18 months ago via AW. Initial coms were good and she agreed to pose for snaps in lingerie. She said she was based around St.Peters basin area. Sent message via AW day before to confirm arrangements then nothing and it appeared that she then barred me in AW as my messages were deleted without being opened - so i put her on my blacklist, the one and only.

Lucky escape from what i can see from later reports / reviews  :thumbsdown: