Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessamy  (Read 816 times)

EdwardB63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms excellent beautiful girl with red hair normally not my cup of tea but as I was free today took the plunge
All advertised services on offer
Owo, ro, rimming her she came hard or at least does a damn good job of making you feel like you're doing the right thing
On with the Johnny mish then to doggy to finish on her arse

On the whole top girl
Will I see her again definitely  :yahoo:

Online Jimmy Cagney

EdwardB63

Had a strange email from admin sorry admin if I'm not to post this about jessamy staring she has not seen me today.. Now forgive me if I'm wrong two girls two different days seems likes something's off here..
Back to the review go for it and if jessamy is on here why would you complain about a positive booking experience should I change to negative now?

Frustrating  :mad: :mad:

OldAdmin

Had a strange email from admin sorry admin if I'm not to post this about jessamy staring she has not seen me today.. Now forgive me if I'm wrong two girls two different days seems likes something's off here..

Could someone decipher this bit.

Offline AnthG

Could someone decipher this bit.

My guessing of it was Jessamy has messaged to say she hasn't seen anyone today so couldn't have seen Edward.

And Edward is saying this is now the second girl claiming not to have seen him?

*Edit* Which looking it seems to be the case as there is this 'review' too

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70395.0
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:29:10 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline stevedave

*Edit* Which looking it seems to be the case as there is this 'review' too

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70395.0

I always thought his review of Kendal was odd...it was his 2nd post on here I think, she had only had an AW profile for a few days yet he claimed to have organised it a few weeks in advance (he did answer this query in the thread above - hence my question at the bottom about whether anyone else can vouch for Kendal) but in reality it always smacked of touting and/or promotion. Which makes posting other fake positive reviews even more bizarre!

Online Jimmy Cagney

Jessamy AW site says she was not working today as she had phone problems. Definetly fake review.

Offline Tiger63

Wtf would someone want to do that :unknown:

Barry Shipton

Doubt very much it was her if she wasn't even working today, sounds like an attention seeker and fantasist if he had multiple accounts.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Doubt very much it was her if she wasn't even working today, sounds like an attention seeker and fantasist if he had multiple accounts.

+1  The review was strangely vague. Not only has Jessamy no need to get a fake review published, in my experience of her she is a very open and honest person. Odd character indeed this Edward.