Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wish me luck!  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Destootoo

Well guys

Ive had a varied decent sex life but the one thing that eluded me was a threesome. So Ive bit the bullet and booked a Keeva / Savannah duo

Almost feel like I need a preperation montage!

Offline jarrovian

Mate you're in for a great time.

Warwick Hunt

Well guys

Ive had a varied decent sex life but the one thing that eluded me was a threesome. So Ive bit the bullet and booked a Keeva / Savannah duo

Well, good luck Destootoo.

I have only ever had the pleasure of Savannah alone, so therefore i am very envious of you  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

Well guys

I had the dynamic duo back in August when they had just started the duos and they were nothing short of sensational.
Both of them are on fire at the moment so I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

You do realise it will be at least a week before you will be able to walk properly :D

Enjoy.

Looking4fun

You don't need luck mate staying power & energy is all you'll need
you'll have a great time

NEGaz

MrR

Offline sesalovdarlo

Well guys

I hope you ain't driving you won't get in the driver door due to the big smile on your face

Offline Kev3773

You won't regret it I have seen them both on there own and as a duo, go with the flow. I'm envious.