Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delightfulsexysammy - Gosport  (Read 987 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Borderline positive as she seems nice enough, but she's packed on a few pounds. Seems like she's a shy girl, doesn't take the lead but otherwise ok. BJ was great but not very deep, no FK was offered and 69 doesn't work out too well as she's got a pretty large gut. Tits are massive though and she seems willing. Didn't get to fuck her though as she had no lube and I was too wide for her so I finished off on her chest.

Probably won't return as it was a nothing punt and the oral wasn't amazing enough to justify another booking. Paid £70 for 30 minutes and left after about 20 minutes.

Dolly1234

I've been meaning to see Sammy, her comms are good, she's near the Tesco superstore on the road that leads down into Gosport. Would you say the photos/facial looks are accurate or are they like 10yrs out of date?

Offline Darkness

For what it's worth, I've had Sammy bookmarked on AW for about 8 or 9 years and the photos have never changed from when I first saw them!  I've read other reviews suggesting she's put on weight so my guess is the pics you see are probably not exactly accurate  :D

PompeyChap

I've been meaning to see Sammy, her comms are good, she's near the Tesco superstore on the road that leads down into Gosport. Would you say the photos/facial looks are accurate or are they like 10yrs out of date?

Face photos are somewhat accurate but not the body photos, she's developed a very large gut.

Offline albedo39

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Probably won't return as it was a nothing punt.

Looks like the profile has been taken down anyway  :timeout: