Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pure Chinese massage Crawley  (Read 2513 times)

gagglez

Working local and noticed a new Chinese massage shop in Crawley that has several new adverts on Gumtree. Been to Bambi and LCL but wanted to check out the competition.
Comms were good. Quick call and address was sent to me. Not a shop but entrance through a door on The Boulevard, Crawley.
Met by a Chinese woman, 30's, and shown to the massage room. Very clean with a shower in the corner and obviously a new establishment.
Asked what type of massage and went for medium. Glad I didn't go for hard as the massage was very good.
I asked her name but there was a bit of hesitation before she went for Ella. Probably a different name each day.
40 minutes of massage, mostly with just background music and minimal chat. Towel over legs for first part. Towel folded up over back for next session. Lots of time spent on buttocks but with little contact with the nethers. Complemented on her technique.
She then asks me if I want anything else massaging? I said, innocently, what do you mean? She just laughed.
Agreed B2B for £40. She asked for £50
Stripped off but kept her skimpy pants on hence the neutral. B2B for me is everything off not topless. Also no actual body on body action.
Nice boobs with bullet nipples. Bit of a tummy. Not unattractive but you would not give her a second look in the street.
Nice oily reach under to start. Flip and had a good mouthful of breast while she went to work. Responsive to touching and was getting horny. Kneeling finish over her breasts.
Pretty good for a first visit but I am sure that regulars will get more access.

Offline MrMatrix

link?
Any chance of a link to some reviews you may have done in the last 18 months alonerider. Reviews are so important, please contribute. :drinks:

Offline gazza1

been to the same place last week on the boulevard.
as said before nice clean and tidy .
woman took my 45 quid and said someone would be with me soon.
lady that came in was at minimum late 30's which wasnt to bad but to many lump and bumps for my liking.(defo nothing like in the advert which is pretty normal i guess)
usual half hour massage then negotiations start full b2b naked 40 quid which wasnt bad .
her english was crap so coms was rather difficult at times ,finished of with hj which was good.
then shower and cleanup (actually washed me down which was surprising)
the only beef i have is that i didnt get the full hour it was really only 45mins ,she left the room whilst i was drying and getting dressed and didnt come back so left pleased but also a bit dissapointed.
would i go back again?
yes i would but different girl next time and make sure i get my monies worth.

Offline MrMatrix

Can you not see the burd before you hand your money over.  :unknown:

Offline gazza1

Can you not see the burd before you hand your money over.  :unknown:

tried asking that but didnt get a very positive reply when i asked could i see one of the girls from there advert on gumtree.