Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny vicky woking(polish)  (Read 2129 times)

Nomad44

External Link/Members Only

Ok, review...Went to see this lovely looking 27 year old polish girl in a luxury Apartment with balcony very near to Woking station. Initially put off by the profile swapping on her AW profile but wanted to take a punt purely based on her very good looks and friendly attitude on the phone. I requested FK/GFE and sex in multiple positions/OWO and swallow and it was all agreed upon on the phone and in person, with no extra charge.

She greeted me in a lovely short dress and I was immediately taken to her eyes, absolutely gorgeous looking thing, and her figure isn't slim but has fantastic curves and a great set of DD natural norks. I actually asked her to wear pink lipstick and a black see through dress...she did it for me and didn't forget!

After the cash transaction, I got straight into FK and we kissed and cuddled for ages and she sucked my tongue and bit my lips and really got right into the kissing, no rush at all. After a bit she undressed fully, and her boobs are lovely to look at, and she got to the OWO and has fantastic technique. She then rode me with enthusiasm and doggy proceeded and then to mish, she was looking at me the whole time with those piercing eyes, I shot my load in mish and she embraced me. After a lengthy interesting chat, she got back to OWO and I shot into her gob and she swallowed the lot. Massage after to finish, body to body, lovely feeling those oily dd's on me, it was a great 1 hour session...oh and she's got a great ass as well if you like women with curves.

Will be back when back in town for business for sure, don't be put off by the crap AW profile, she's a lovely little thing.

WhattheFlip

Profile has "Woking Farnborough Guildford Bracknell Heathrow" listed, but at the top she says "I'M NEW TO CENTRAL LONDON"!!!!
Which is it!? Woking is not flamin' London.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, these WGs like to cover their bases to attract as many people as possible. The first place mentioned is usually the real one, but thanks to the OP for clarifying.

In fact, nice review all round and thanks for possible TOFTT, though there is some suggestion on another thread that she is Paula from Slough reincarnated in a new profile.
She seems a decent SP and looks quite cute, though fee of £120ph is slightly steep IMO, particularly as it isn't anywhere near CENTRAL LONDON.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:46:46 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline yuiop300

Yes, these WGs like to cover their bases to attract as many people as possible. The first place mentioned is usually the real one, but thanks to the OP for clarifying.

In fact, nice review all round and thanks for possible TOFTT, though there is some suggestion on another thread that she is Paula from Slough reincarnated in a new profile.
She seems a decent SP and looks quite cute, though fee of £120ph is slightly steep IMO, particularly as it isn't anywhere near CENTRAL LONDON.

It's tough to find a girl for £100ph in Surrey with reviews.

Thanks for the review OP.