Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Naughty Nicole x - Ealing  (Read 1106 times)

Expl1cit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another UKP fan joins the Nicole party, again thanks to LL for the initial review.

I had no problems booking Nicole, a combination of text message and a call, all handled perfectly fine.  I stayed for 1 hour.

Greeted with a warm kiss, paperwork out of the way, music on, and had an absolutely awesome GFE.  Lots and lots of kissing, OWO, sex in various positions, and she is very pleasing to look at with a lovely figure and small natural breasts which were perfect for me. Delivered all services enthusiastically.

Her English isn't 100% fluent but more than adequate to have a discussion about all sorts, and I really enjoyed her company and the sex was really good.

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another UKP fan joins the Nicole party, again thanks to LL for the initial review.

I had no problems booking Nicole, a combination of text message and a call, all handled perfectly fine.  I stayed for 1 hour.

Greeted with a warm kiss, paperwork out of the way, music on, and had an absolutely awesome GFE.  Lots and lots of kissing, OWO, sex in various positions, and she is very pleasing to look at with a lovely figure and small natural breasts which were perfect for me. Delivered all services enthusiastically.

Her English isn't 100% fluent but more than adequate to have a discussion about all sorts, and I really enjoyed her company and the sex was really good.

She is sounding good. Hope she doesn't get jaded or burnt out by the time I manage to see her.