Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bamboo Spa Massage on Leather Lane  (Read 2509 times)

Offline krazeeeyez

First review and one of my first punts. Happened early in the year.
I’d dropped in here before to make use of their £1 per min shoulder massage before.
You sit on a seat by the shop window and they give you a pretty decent neck and head massage. Great if you only have 15 minutes on your lunch break.
Went in again and the seat was faulty. The receptionist called in a lady who looked like she owned the place. She looked at the seat and then asked me to come into the back room instead. I immediately noticed her cleavage poking through her tight shirt and my mind starting thinking of naughty things. Once I was in the back room with her I thought I’d be cheeky and see what I can get away with. I explained that I only had 15 minutes and wanted to neck massage but then asked if she’d consider a HE for £20. I knew this wasn’t the norm. The HE normally goes with the 30min -1hr full body. She didn’t look sure at first then closed the door and asked me to undress. She didn’t go outside as there wasn’t time but I didn’t mind undressing in front of her. I was very excited and whipped off my clothes in a second. I lay down on the bed naked. She massaged for a few minutes then asked me to turn over. She went straight in for the HE. I asked if I could touch her ass. She said ok. I rubbed her tight ass through her leather pants. I was tempted to ask to touch her boobs but felt like I was asking quite a lot so I refrained. After I came she seemed pleased. She probably felt awkward doing things all backwards and under time pressure. She asked me to lie on my front again and went back to massaging my neck. She was whispering all kinds of things in my ear. Other things she could offer me next time. I wasn’t really paying attention as I’m often in a daze after cumming. Afterwards she said goodbye and left. I dressed and paid the receptionist for my 15 minutes. I left feeling very relaxed. When the shop reopens and I’m working nearby again I’ll be tempted to visit and spend more time here.

Overall rating, positive.    :cool:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:38:07 pm by krazeeeyez »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm not sure what this is but it isn't a review, I don't even know what area it's supposed to be in.

Have a look round the site and see how things work and read the many guides that are linked all over.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Jonestown

OP, can you provide the name of the lady you saw ?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Will you please stop moving threads and deciding ratings for other people's reviews. The person who posts the review is the only person who decides the rating. New members have to learn the correct way to do things.

Offline Jonestown

Will you please stop moving threads and deciding ratings for other people's reviews. The person who posts the review is the only person who decides the rating. New members have to learn the correct way to do things.

Both posts I have moved today have stated in the text that the review was positive.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Both posts I have moved today have stated in the text that the review was positive.
They didn't post them as reviews. New members need to learn the way the site works. Those who ask are helped with anything they need to know but there's too many just pleasing themselves with not only what they post but where they post it.

If a member doesn't know how to post a review and he posts it in the wrong place, if it is moved for him he still won't know where to post it. If he sees it in the wrong place and asks he will be told.

As an example -

Go here and click on new review on the right.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Have a look at these as well.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 12:47:47 am by daviemac »

Offline krazeeeyez

Sorry, I never asked. I was in a bit of a flight mode - as I was on a very short lunch break.
I have a feeling she runs the place.

Offline sparkus

Sorry, I never asked. I was in a bit of a flight mode - as I was on a very short lunch break.
I have a feeling she runs the place.

I've some familiarity with the staff there and aside from the receptionist they tend to have a roster of 2-3 changing staff each day.

I have to admit this does sound like a ham-fisted way to get a massage and HE, surely you would have felt better if you'd got a massage and at least a topless wank if her rack was that good?

Offline krazeeeyez

Ham fisted is right. Still felt good and I was stuck for time. No regrets but will request topless next time.  :cool: