Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular increased prices, What would you do?  (Read 3668 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

When my regular had an AW page I never looked at it after first booking her and getting her number. In 11/12 years the amount has never changed even when I offered to give more, now we only meet about 2 times a month at most but it can be overnight occasionally.

Offline jame75

Make an agreement with her for being a regular at the old price.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Make an agreement with her for being a regular at the old price.
Any reason for the lack of reviews over the last 7 years?   :unknown:

Offline jame75

Any reason for the lack of reviews over the last 7 years?   :unknown:

Yes, i haven't punted. Had a major operation and have been stuck indoors. :(

Offline Punting2022

Dont pay. They will drop it soon

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yes, i haven't punted. Had a major operation and have been stuck indoors. :(
You have my sympathy if you've been stuck indoors for 7 years, it must have been some operation, though I do find it a bit hard to believe. Previous posts indicate you have punted.

Online Jonestown

Dont pay. They will drop it soon

These are difficult times for many, the cost of living has increased considerably, as a punter one has to be pragmatic, don't get on your high horse and say Im a regular I shouldn't have to pay the increase, but ask yourself does the new rate still represent good value as a punt. If not move on.

Offline Thepacifist

If it’s a regular I would probably pay the extra £20. There is a limit though. Just because she’s a regular doesn’t mean I would pay any increase. No one player is bigger than the club as the saying goes. There are plenty more fish in the sea. I doubt you would be grandfathered in for the old price after 5 bookings but hey, if you don’t ask you don’t get. I wouldn’t show up with just £100 and feign ignorance.

Offline jame75

You have my sympathy if you've been stuck indoors for 7 years, it must have been some operation, though I do find it a bit hard to believe. Previous posts indicate you have punted.

Thanks, yes i punted a lot long before this site was up and running and before joining, i'm not fully in doors, do get out on occasions, not for punting.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Thanks, yes i punted a lot long before this site was up and running and before joining, i'm not fully in doors, do get out on occasions, not for punting.
Like I said I find it hard to believe it has taken you 7 years to recover from an operation and your previous posts imply you do punt.

Offline jame75

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 03:49:31 pm by jame75 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Not easy recovering , physically and mentally.
Like I said your previous posts imply you do punt.
Considering how much they charge, i never tip.
If the pics of the woman are clearly fake, price increases or their place stinks, i make my excuses and walk.
Went a few weeks ago. Place looked unwelcoming, girls looked miserable and the receptionist had an attitude, so walked out.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 11:36:46 pm by daviemac »

Offline Punterperson1971

Oh dear James7s think you’ve got some explaining to do DM is like a blood hound
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 08:33:57 am by Punterperson1971 »