Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dual Sim phone e Sim options  (Read 858 times)

Offline kingmg

Recently got a new Android phone instead of two Sim slots it has one physical Sim and one esim.

What is a good esim as a punting Sim?

Offline Bat

I have a Lycamobile one. Initial cost was £1 a month & now raised to £5.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Recently got a new Android phone instead of two Sim slots it has one physical Sim and one esim.

There may be something in this lot  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Offline big-al93

Not sure because my phone doesn't use esim, but I'd have thought you'd use the esim for your main sim (I'm assuming that your number can be assigned to the esim), leaving the physical slot available for a punting sim? Would that not make it a whole lot easier to change sim if needed?

Offline kingmg

Not sure because my phone doesn't use esim, but I'd have thought you'd use the esim for your main sim (I'm assuming that your number can be assigned to the esim), leaving the physical slot available for a punting sim? Would that not make it a whole lot easier to change sim if needed?
would rather the main Sim as a physical Sim so I can move it to a new phone easily

Offline nico2000

£0.89 per month for first 6 months, £5.85 thereafter. You can cancel after 6 months

External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

£0.89 per month for first 6 months, £5.85 thereafter. You can cancel after 6 months

External Link/Members Only

That is an awesome deal even at the full price of £5.85 a month, no contract, eu roaming included. I am tempted. Unfortunately I like to keep my punting number completely unlinked to me, which won’t be possible with Lyca. Thanks for sharing though.