Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura in stroud  (Read 2835 times)

Magicmate

Hi all

Has anyone seen this mature/Milf recently?
External Link/Members Only

She looks great in her pics for the age of 53, I just wondered how genuine and recent those pics were. As I'm going to be passing on the M5 I'd thought I'd have a punt. There was a positive review in May 2014 but wanted to double check if anything more recent

Cheers

BiggishSi

I have to say I was strangely interested...i usually don't go for more mature but she looks quite hot. sadly, price is a big stumbling point for me...somewhat arrogantly, I don't feel inclined to pay as much for older WGs.

Magicmate

I'm intrigued by her too, not normally my age bracket at all but she does look like she's got a v.hot body, just not sure if the pics are 1 month or 5 yrs old!

ATMIV

The photos on her profile page are about 5 years old

However the ones in her public gallery have been uploaded in the last month or so that's for sure

But you can never tell when the photos were actually shot - they may have been on her computer for some time although I suspect not

Offline bristolbcfc

I saw her back in May, one of the best Milf punts i've had (not that i'm an experienced punter!)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30047.0

Offline vision2014

I would certainly give it ago if she took 50 % off her price I cant see anything on her lists or in pvt what makes her service stand to that price looking at over 50 yrd profiles around the west midlands which look just has good has her

Offline Not_today

Ive been intruiged by her also, i went as far as to get a private gallery paid for and alas thats where the interest died for me..

Offline PaintBrush

Ive been intruiged by her also, i went as far as to get a private gallery paid for and alas thats where the interest died for me..

K O what was it that put you off? I may be passing that way soon and might consider this MILF
Cheers

Offline Not_today

Lets just say her free pics show the better sides and the private show the worst elements of her physique  - might not bother you but i'm a bit fussy about such things.