Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting map of Watford/Harrow area  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

Feel free to send me PM with details of more local ones that are good and I will add to map
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:27:22 am by Steve2 »

Offline iPad3

Steve

I've not looked in detail but are the locations accurate, if so would it perhaps be better for you to Pm a link to those who want it rather than have it out in the open giving others the facility to see if they have girl working on their street. It may also damage business with punters feeling they too may be spotted more easily when visiting one of these place.

Offline Steve2

The locations are very close to the actual address but not too close

I have now added Adultwork links when you click on the map

GREEN are recommended

RED are ones where you need to make your own judgement or flats where there could be bait and switch or bad reviews

Still a work in progress so any ideas welcome

Offline Anallover6969

Great work, though a little envious cos' it show how much of a punting desert south of the river is.

Full of riches north of the river!

markw

Very useful. Do you have a url for Barbara Massage in Watford? I can't find her.

Siadwel

Proper Job.  :thumbsup:

I notice Kerry's marker (Watford) is at the junction of her road. Are they all actual locations or approximate postcodes?

ALyons

Hidden Image/Members Only

What do the numbers inside the bubbles mean Steve?

Offline Steve2

Proper Job.  :thumbsup:

I notice Kerry's marker (Watford) is at the junction of her road. Are they all actual locations or approximate postcodes?

The locations are very close to the actual address but not too close

Siadwel

Once again, proper job.

Xena and Nicole are so much closer than I thought they were w00t

Thank you  :hi:

Offline Steve2

What do the numbers inside the bubbles mean Steve?

Just the way the map system works. Could have use little blue stick pins but this way we get to see the recommended ones in GREEN and the others in RED

password02

Great idea Steve - Thanks for the map - How will you keep it up to date? Also maybe use only the post code + 1 number after for example - HA7 1xx or WD17 5xx then its a approx and not directly on the road - just an idea

Offline Steve2

Great idea Steve - Thanks for the map - How will you keep it up to date? Also maybe use only the post code + 1 number after for example - HA7 1xx or WD17 5xx then its a approx and not directly on the road - just an idea

So far it seems quite easy to update. I am using street names and postcodes but moving the marker a short distance away, so the location should be with 1/4 mile max

Siadwel

So I was that inspired by your map, I've got an hour with Kerry later this evening.

;)

Offline Steve2

So I was that inspired by your map, I've got an hour with Kerry later this evening.

;)

I am sure you will enjoy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Siadwel

Third time for me with her. Does what she says on her tin.

Just that going back to the same girl tastes like 'failure', somehow, like I've lost my bottle when it comes to trying new (to me) girls.

Offline akauya

Great work Steve, much appreciated  :hi:

LL

Looks great.  Could be a collaborative effort to keep it maintained and extend it to include other areas (if Steve is OK to share the password for the map via PM with trusted members).

I was thinking that perhaps some girls might not want to be included.  In that case, i.e. if they complain, we could just remove them in the same way that Google maps will exclude my house from the map if I ask them to.

Gigabyte

Top Job. Now if only we could cover the whole of the UK ... if AW read this or a decent competitor then this is what you should be doing (except AW your review system sucks so use UKP reviews as they are the best around)

alecfox

any chance of getting some contact/AW details on the locations where just a name is mentioned? :) thanks

Offline justarub

Hi all -

Long time lurker - first posting. Thanks to those who've posted so much helpful info previously.

Anyone have any experience of Barbara Massage in Watford? What levels of service are possible?

Thanks!

Offline Tonyleung

Hi all -

Long time lurker - first posting. Thanks to those who've posted so much helpful info previously.

Anyone have any experience of Barbara Massage in Watford? What levels of service are possible?

Thanks!

Offline sexilicous7

Hi steve. Just wondering if you have any links to Julia in Harrow Weald

Offline Steve2

Most of the info is not up to date as a lot of  the girls move so often

Offline vish

Hi all -

Thanks!

Any feedback about Barbara massage in watford ?

Offline vish

There is Bamboo Massage therapy at the Parade in Watford - Normal massage + HJ,light touching. Not bad.

LL

There is Bamboo Massage therapy at the Parade in Watford - Normal massage + HJ,light touching. Not bad.
Dare I ask what part of the massage therapy involves a bamboo stick?  :scare: