Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discretion on entry  (Read 4235 times)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
lol it's all in the mind.

I doubt very much that the ones in Gateshead outed as punters on facebook, complete with face photos and car reg's, would agree.   :unknown:

Jay189

Yeah dunno what's that about.

Utter joke of a thing to do.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

lol it's all in the mind.

Cos you're doing something dodgy, you start acting dodgy.

100% Right

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah dunno what's that about.

Utter joke of a thing to do.

Happened in May, facebook kept taking it down but it just came back with a different name. One poor sod had his firms van in the pic. Residents won in the end the place got closed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143076.msg1578614#msg1578614

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I did look into getting a false beard and matching wig once, out of curiosity.  Easy to get a cheap polyester one for fancy dress parties and so forth, but surprisingly difficult and expensive to get one that looks real.  They must be available for actors, but where can Joe Public actually buy one?

It could be rather handy for a punter's kitbag.  Your mother-in-law is standing in the street chatting to a friend a few yards from the WG's door?  Nip into an alleyway, come out a minute later as a different person, and walk past her on your way in.

And how many movies have you seen where the hero is being chased all over town by the police, or the bad guys, or whatever - but he never just pops into a public toilet and comes out looking completely different?

Offline Avg_Joe

It could be rather handy for a punter's kitbag.  Your mother-in-law is standing in the street chatting to a friend a few yards from the WG's door? 

or your mother-in-law turns out to be the wg  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

or your mother-in-law turns out to be the wg  :sarcastic:
stick on the wig and give her one

Offline Stiltskin

I stupidly on a hotel visit to a WG didn't pay for my parking, get a letter through the post on Saturday and a 60 quid fine ffs. My fault.

See my car and reg pictured in the letter for my 30 min visit to Radisson hotel. :dash:

Lesson learned.

Could have been worse, it could have been your wife's car. Fortunately it was me that opened that letter. Lesson learned!

Offline computergeek

I'm with the "park at least round the corner if not further" crew here.

In respect of disguise, my job offers great cover.  If challenged, I, with small backpack containing appropriate tools (fnar fnar) and so on, am here to fix a computer.  Which is also why I am calling up and quietly asking about room/door numbers.  Hasn't happened yet, but no harm in being prepared.  I reason that 90%+ of WGs I've seen have their laptop with them..

Wearing business casual and toting laptop backpack also enables you to stroll through hotel lobbies like you belong there, you're basically invisible to reception.

Offline Lever

I never punt in the town I live in. If it's a town or city punt I always park at least a street away, then text to make sure she's ready before heading over. Although that didn't help much when one WG recently directed me to her flat using left/right directions from her perspective rather than mine (the flat faced the main road) - ended up doing a quick u-turn at the end of the road with some woman staring at me whilst she stood there smoking a fag. Bet she knew exactly what I was up to.

Had a couple in more rural areas recently where I've been told to park on the drive - makes me a bit nervous, but when the alternative is parking in the village pub car park and walking a mile you don't have much choice.

Hotels have always been fine for me, even the smaller ones. Just walk in like you own the place, the reception staff generally don't give a toss anyway, as long as you don't look like you're on the rob.

overdone

Remember to look for the 10 foot sign above the door saying whore house

Offline pewpewpew

One time i turned up to a residents only parking area and she told me which bay to park in as it was hers. I did it but wasn't sure it was the brst move.

If you're after cover I think a lanyard and clipboard go a long way. Never bothered myself but could have a printout of the photos and likes list attached. Official whore inspector if questioned by neighbours