Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Hands Bristol  (Read 2244 times)

Alde

Had some spare time in Bristol not so long ago and tried to get another meeting with Naughty Slut Soph but as it was relatively short notice she was busy.  So onto Plan B and arranged an incall with Ann of Cheeky Hands.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to try out her Nuru massage which I never had before but been thinking about it for a while.  So thought that I would give it a go since she offers it along with all the other usual services.  I booked a 2 hour session and the Nuru bit was thrown in free. I think she charges extra for this in shorter bookings.

No problem with comms which were good.  Good directions and although I was slightly late due to traffic this was not a problem for her.  Venue was a very clean and tidy flat in a discrete modern block with plenty of parking nearby in a supermarket car park. 

On arrival, I was greeted by Ann wearing a nice skimpy bra, knickers and high heels.  A tall and good looking blond with a well-toned body and nice rack which is enhanced but not too much. Instant hard-on for me as she showed me to the bedroom. 

Within minutes we were kissing passionately before I even had a chance to undress.  I managed to get my clothes off and also hers and we went straight into Round 1 and some OWO.  Good skills here with some long, slow licking and sucking with some gentle moaning from her too. It did not take long too long for me to pop which I did in her mouth.  I had been saving up for a few days and she managed to take it all.  She doesn't swallow but it is not a big deal for me that she didn't.

Whilst I was in recovery mode, Round 2 started which was the Nuru massage.  I have had plenty of massages in the past but never this type.  Basically it is a very slow body to body massage -more body than hands which is nice - using a warm water-based gel as a lubricant.  (Looking it up, it seems to be seaweed based). 

Ann smeared this stuff on my back and then using her body started to massage it in.  This went on for a while before I turned over and she started in my front.  Now this was an amazing feeling - a good looking woman using her body, and specially her boobs to rub all this gel stuff in.  Relaxing but also very arousing.  I was lost in space for a while - don't know for how long but before I knew it my second hard-on of the session was about to be dealt with! 

I had thought about anal (she offers it) but chickened-out yet again and did not ask for it on this occasion - I am still a virgin in this department but will try it one day maybe.  So I opted for some good hard protected missionary and then on to my back with Ann riding me in cowgirl like a good 'un until I popped a second time.  I was pretty drained by now but I had some time left and went into deep recovery mode and had a nice chat with Ann. Finally took a shower and headed off.

My lasting memory of this was some ready good oral and fucking professionally delivered in a very enjoyable way (for both if us it seemed which is always a good feeling) but most of all the Nuru massage was pretty mind-blowing.  It was a first for me and something that I had never thought of before but would definitely do again.  I would certainly return to this WG.

Alde

I paid £250 for a 2hour session but just noticed that she is even better (lower) priced now which makes a return visit by me soon even more achievable.