Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip clubs near Heathrow?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline thetinman007

Morning gents,
A strange request perhaps. It's my mates 40th in a few weeks time and a table has been booked at a restaurant on Bath Road near Heathrow. I want to organise a visit to a strip club for after the meal.  Are there any recommendations please? We can travel in uber for up to half hour if the venue is decent. Also, are there NY brothels in the area that stay open late?
Thanks in advance.

Online Jonestown

there is a thread on South East discussion forum about strip clubs near Slough, that might be of some interest to you and your mates.

Offline DeanoDeano

the woolpack in hayes is the only one that I know about.

actually given that you're willing to uber it up to half an hour away you met get told about Secrets in Hammersmith, but if you do go there be really really careful.  I'm convinced I had my drink spiked in there and then multiple attempts to take money off my credit card.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:45:10 pm by DeanoDeano »

Offline thetinman007

Thanks guys. I might give Secrets a miss given what you've said. Something similar may have happened to be in olde axe. Might start of in Hayes then move on to Slough

Offline LNDNman

There is Tantric Blue, which is a seedy strip club in the Colnbrook area. Lots of parking, etc. Girls are okay and some offer “extras” or will come back to your hotel.

Heathrow is full of working girls - literally full... every day of the year. Good punting grounds and I’ve punted about 50 girls in the area over the years. There’s plenty of regulars and even more that tour the area over time. You won’t have trouble finding girls to come to you or for you to go and see.

Offline PatMacGroin

LA Confidential in Ealing Broadway would have been about half hour away. But looks like it's been shut down:

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been to a strip club for ages but it was one of my favourites. Judging from the article some council busybodies put an end to that.

I can also attest to getting my card fleeced at Secrets a few years back, but I think I was just drunk and stupid. I usually never use my card in a strip club, but I don't think there are handy cash machines near the venue.

As previously mentioned the woolpack is probably your best bet nearby.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks guys for the great Intel. Really appreciated.   There are a few Asian guys with us, do you think they will experience any issues at the woolpack?

Offline Sandym

There  is one in Hayes, I think it is called Inhibition(s). Been there twice and would recommend it.

Offline DaveHorse

Honeypot Maidenhead not too far from Slough and has top quality girls.  Can get very raunchy, at a price. 

Offline LLPunting

There  is one in Hayes, I think it is called Inhibition(s). Been there twice and would recommend it.

How much for how long of a dance?

Is it table dancing or lap?

How much contact is "permitted"?

How pricey are drinks?

Entry fee?

Happy hour prices?  Discount daytime entry and dances?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:14:57 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Honeypot Maidenhead not too far from Slough and has top quality girls.  Can get very raunchy, at a price.

What do you mean by "very raunchy"?

What is the pricing tariff?

How pricey are drinks?

Entry fee?

Happy hour prices?  Discount daytime entry and dances?

Offline Splodge

The Woolpack in Hayes is one of my favourites of all time. There's also the bifunclub in Sutton, which is like being at an orgy.

Offline VFM

Thanks guys for the great Intel. Really appreciated.   There are a few Asian guys with us, do you think they will experience any issues at the woolpack?

Half of the customers will be asian! 

Offline thetinman007

Thanks guys. Does anyone have info on the price of a private dance at the woolpack and if is a lapdance with touching.?

Offline Splodge

When I was there it was £10 per private dance I think. The private dance area is to the right of the stage.

Offline somerandomfella

Thanks guys. Does anyone have info on the price of a private dance at the woolpack and if is a lapdance with touching.?

£10 but no touching. Most of the girls will guide your hand away. Better bet is the Prince of Wales near Northwood, but only 2 booths and 3 girls dancing at one time during busy periods.

Offline thetinman007

How much are the private dances there.and in presuming touching is allowed? Do you know how many girls are usually working on a Saturday night in woolpack?

Offline portaluser1991

I went to the Honeypot in Maidenhead once and one girl came up to me and offered me the full works for £300 in a private room out the back.

I declined because I knew that she was making it up. They are known for scamming the punters in there as soon as you get in the booth with them.

Most of the girls end up sitting around doing nothing in the week nights and there are more girls than men.   

The only men that get scammed are the drunks that wonder in off the street and you see the girls jump straight on them.