Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heston Services Westbound - beggars/prostitute  (Read 1061 times)

Online Neil197

I've read on here and somewhere else that begging/prostitution is going on at this notoriously bad service station on the M4.

I would head up myself but I don't have a car at the moment.

Anyone know the score?

Online jesse4585

Haven't stopped there recently but it sounds plausible.  When I was last there, it was very accessible to the surrounding residential streets. Which are rougher looking than much of west London,  you certainly get beggars round there. Unless they've put up better boundary control,  it would be easy for desperate / enterprising locals to come in and proposition men in the car parks....

If I get the chance to stop there soon, I'll report back with an update.

Offline fisherofsouls

I've read on here and somewhere else that begging/prostitution is going on at this notoriously bad service station on the M4.

I would head up myself but I don't have a car at the moment.

Anyone know the score?

What an exceptionally bad idea !  Unless you're going to be wearing a balaclava and driving on moody plates, you'll just be giving Plod a free go the second you say a word to any of the skanks..
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:35:50 pm by fisherofsouls »

Online Jonestown

Are you thinking of going to beg, or to punt ?

Offline JackTheStripper

There was a woman with 2 dogs there asking people (M+F) for change a few weeks ago around midday.

Online Neil197

I doubt the police really give a shit.

It’s hardly a residential area

Offline JonasG

I've been there a few times before at night and the early hours whilst drunk, sometimes with a mate staying at the Travelodge. Is there a Burger King there?

It's definitely not rough lol, it's just standard.

Don't reveal any whores walking either.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 12:50:37 am by JonasG »

Offline Liverpool

I doubt the police really give a shit.

It’s hardly a residential area

As others have said you can access residential streets from there. Plus there is CCTV in abundance.

When you get some wheels perhaps you can TOFTT.

Offline JonasG

Tbh I think Hounslow/Heston ways gets a weird rep of being "rough" lol.

It isn't.

It's just a bit skanky that's all.

Offline Liverpool

Yes there is a Burger King there but it's not 24 hours.

Unmarked motorway police cars rendezvous so again to the OP, bad idea.

Offline sensualencounter

Each to their own and all that but why you want to go with street walkers is beyond me. Drug addled, pimped, desperate and mostly probably riddled with STIs. And illegal with a good chance of you getting put on the register.  :wacko: :wacko:

I see the OP has form for street walkers from previous posts - please make sure you review each and every girl you see so I can steer well clear.

Offline ulstersubbie

Each to their own and all that but why you want to go with street walkers is beyond me. Drug addled, pimped, desperate and mostly probably riddled with STIs. And illegal with a good chance of you getting put on the register.  :wacko: :wacko:

+ 1

Offline LLPunting

I see the OP has form for street walkers from previous posts - please make sure you review each and every girl you see so I can steer well clear.

IF you can't handle the risks then you need to take up a different hobby. 

Offline sensualencounter

I take it from your comment that you approve of streetwalkers then?

We all take risks that are acceptable to ourselves and streetwalkers are way too risky for me.

Offline HERTSBLUE

What's the fun in shagging  a desperate druggy.

Online Jonestown

when her minders are in the background watching, sizing you up to see if you are worth rolling.

Offline LLPunting

I take it from your comment that you approve of streetwalkers then?

We all take risks that are acceptable to ourselves and streetwalkers are way too risky for me.

No I was referring to your demand that the other gent review every one of his punts.  Whether you were serious or not, my follow-up corresponds in the same vein.

Offline LLPunting

None unless she's not an addict, has consumed an enhancer and she's desperate for your wang to project her to climax and feed her dinner.