Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cowdenbeath Hotel recomendation?  (Read 951 times)

chevy

Hi
    I am coming up to Cowdenbeath for a couple of days in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone could suggest a hotel in the fairly close area that would be best suited to having a girl come and see me. Ideally a side/back entrance or not having to pass reception.

Cheers

Offline sammy222

Didn't know they had hotels in Cowdenbeath......good luck, you may need it

Edinburgh punter

Didn't know they had hotels in Cowdenbeath......good luck, you may need it

How grim would a Cowdenbeath hooker be

chevy

I've never been up to Scotland before so i really have no idea on either count! Might be a more boring trip than id hoped then!

Offline Banquo

I've never been up to Scotland before so i really have no idea on either count! Might be a more boring trip than id hoped then!

The punting scene in Scotland is really quite poor outside of the central belt (Glasgow & Edinburgh). I'd have to go back more than 5 years to remember a decent girl in that general area (Ronny Superstar, Dunfermline when I saw her - no longer available to the best of my knowledge).

If you are coming up by car, head into Edinburgh. Lot's of info here about Sauna's and decent indie's.

Edinburgh punter

Get yourself thru to edinburgh lad - it's not far

SammyMustDie

There's a few hotels in Dunfermline that would suit. Travelodge and HI express only 5 mins drive from Cowdenbeath. Few good girls in Dunfermline too depending on what you're after. Pm me for more details.

Offline Banquo

There's a few hotels in Dunfermline that would suit. Travelodge and HI express only 5 mins drive from Cowdenbeath. Few good girls in Dunfermline too depending on what you're after. Pm me for more details.

Why PM? You've suggested a couple of hotels.. why are the girls a secret?