Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CUM: Spread the Word  (Read 1542 times)

Offline johnsnow

I have noticed amongst many girls there is an issue with cum.

If you last too long they can become frustrated especially if they are going full leather.

Then when one does cum they sometimes are in such a hurry to clean it up as though poison has been spread or there can't be a mess for longer than around 5 seconds.

Or when you do cum they pull some strange expression especially if you cum on them.

Just recently I was having a conversation with a wg about this and told her that the moment when you cum and maybe 2-3 minutes after are crucial, essential points for a complete experience - the conclusion - don't rush off and clean up, chill for a bit.

So she did follow the instructions to the letter in our session. Gallantly taking a full load in her face and mouth, licking my cock after and then just sitting their grinning for a minute or two on the bed - her face covered in cum. We then both started laughing and she took a look at her face in her phone, laughed again and then skipped off to the bathroom.

She thanked me for telling her the info, so spread the word and let's put a stop to the hasty, fearful post cum clean up!

If you're a wg reading this take heed and slow down - the cum will still clean off!!

Offline ScouserRod

Good point and well made
Hope some of the girls read this and take note-but not convinced they will -needs passing on to a wider audience ?!

Offline Huawei

If you last too long they can become frustrated especially if they are going full leather.

Then when one does cum they sometimes are in such a hurry to clean it up as though poison has been spread or there can't be a mess for longer than around 5 seconds.

Or when you do cum they pull some strange expression especially if you cum on them.

Just recently I was having a conversation with a wg about this and told her that the moment when you cum and maybe 2-3 minutes after are crucial, essential points for a complete experience - the conclusion - don't rush off and clean up, chill for a bit.

So she did follow the instructions to the letter in our session. Gallantly taking a full load in her face and mouth, licking my cock after and then just sitting their grinning for a minute or two on the bed - her face covered in cum. We then both started laughing and she took a look at her face in her phone, laughed again and then skipped off to the bathroom.

She thanked me for telling her the info, so spread the word and let's put a stop to the hasty, fearful post cum clean up!

If you're a wg reading this take heed and slow down - the cum will still clean off!!

Good plan! Whilst my usual preference is to finish with CIM, a couple of years back I gave a wg a decent facial. She then pottered around tidying up with my load all over her face  :thumbsup: Quite unexpected, but somehow it felt great - not entirely sure why.

So, I support your campaign - let's get the girls to stop rushing off like they've been poisoned  :hi:

Offline Excalibur

What's the girl's name John?

Offline Madone1

You've got my support I'm a big fan of dumping a weeks worth on a girls face and I've found from personal experience the EE girls tend to react the worst to a bit of cum on the face. And the extra 10 or 20 quid for cim or a facial is a piss take as well.

Offline johnsnow

What's the girl's name John?

Was a Thai girl who I met overseas - will let you know if she makes it to our shores!

Offline johnsnow

Good plan! Whilst my usual preference is to finish with CIM, a couple of years back I gave a wg a decent facial. She then pottered around tidying up with my load all over her face  :thumbsup: Quite unexpected, but somehow it felt great - not entirely sure why.

So, I support your campaign - let's get the girls to stop rushing off like they've been poisoned  :hi:

Yes that's the attitude I'm encouraging.  Another one I had upon prior encouragement. Cum in face and mouth in the shower - while she is on her knees. Then she kneels there looks up smiling and starts giving me a clean and wash whilst cum was dripping down her face and it naturally washed off in the shower without all the drama clean up - excellent service and attitude

Offline jimgooooo

Yes that's the attitude I'm encouraging.  Another one I had upon prior encouragement. Cum in face and mouth in the shower - while she is on her knees. Then she kneels there looks up smiling and starts giving me a clean and wash whilst cum was dripping down her face and it naturally washed off in the shower without all the drama clean up - excellent service and attitude

put this up on UKE

Offline prince2

I like this. When a girl does cim I always ask her to continue the bj after I have cum. My cock becomes very sensitive just after I have ejaculated. I find most girls will do this with semen in their mouth. Not for very long but long enough for me to enjoy.    :wacko:

MrRaunchy

I like this. When a girl does cim I always ask her to continue the bj after I have cum. My cock becomes very sensitive just after I have ejaculated. I find most girls will do this with semen in their mouth. Not for very long but long enough for me to enjoy.    :wacko:

This.

I don't like when a girl stops sucking as soon as I've cum. It feels much better if she carries on for an extra ~ 10 seconds. Kinda cuts the oragsm short if she stops straight away.