Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Emily's Creme brulee (Aldgate)  (Read 1124 times)

treetops

My 2nd review. I saw Emily on the day after my first review - about 2.5 weeks ago. Didn't bother to post a review as she's been reviewed so many times before. Guess that the recent nonsense changed my mind.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I had been trying to meet her for months. I'm in London every 1.5-2 months but the first time she was in Poland and the 2nd time she wasnt working.. probably taking her monthly 'leave'. What it did do was spawn a pleasant e-mail conversation about travelling, where she lives, etc. It at least gave me the impression that she is very friendly and it made me look forward to the visit. The final booking itself was done a few days in advance, and of course smooth enough - for one hour.

Venue: First of all I was dumb enough to wait at the wrong platform of a subway station, making me 15 mins late - but that wasn't a problem. The apartment is in a nice area, in between some business offices? It was dark, cant remember everything but one thing was funny.. Remember the Harry Potter thing with the house popping up between other houses? This was a bit like this, but mainly because the entrance (still discreet enough) stood out a bit funny between the other buildings, like it didnt belong there. Anyway - called her and she let me in, asking me upfront not to use the door bell. VERY dark hole I walked into, but she turned the hallway lights on and I was on my way.

The Girl: Was pleasantly surprised. I'm not that experienced but already learned to not blindly trust pictures. Her face is girl-next-door kind of pretty and her body is fantastic. I estimate her in her late twenties. She greeted me wearing something half see-though with white lingerie underneath. She's not not skinny but not overly curvy either. I read 'voluptuous'  somewhere but that's def not the word I would use (frankly, voluptuous reads like 'fat' to me). I'd say that the AW picture of her in the blue lingerie is closest to how I recall her. Also really liked her breasts, C? and very responsive.

The Experience: Had a fun chat about finally meeting, got undressed and took a quick shower. When I walked back into the room we stood there kissing for a long time. I don't know what exactly qualifies as FK vs DFK but it was intense enough and I guess she enjoyed it as well, given how long we kept going. No smoking breath either. My towel vanished somewhere in the process and she started OWO for a while. What a sight.. Moving onto the bed this gradually moved into 69 & RO, rimming, etc. She doesn't mind fingers. Very fresh, responsive and I highly enjoyed this. In the beginning I noticed a very light perfumy smell and it made me wonder whether that was because of scented lube or bathing products.

We did many positions but I wish I had slept better. I was very tired from work the day before (see review) and this day was unfortunately no different. What it did do was have us undertake every position in the book and go massively in overtime to make me come. Wow did she put in an effort, lol - guess this was the best part of meeting her. A friendly personality combined with really working hard to provide a great experience  :thumbsup:.  I was amazed to find out I had overstayed about 30 minutes, not including the time I was late. Time flies when you're having fun! Had a quick 2nd shower and while getting dressed chatting a little about the rest of her agenda that evening, Emily mentioning she would have to call the next client to come a little later (sorry if that was you, heh).

So I finally experienced a real GFE and learned that service is everything. I am planning to visit her again once I'm in London again - repeating this while fully fit and awake  :)

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  The details you have posted bring this review to life and make it clear it is your experience. Glad you had a positive punt after the neg you shared about PetiteNicky before.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:36:06 am by Steely Dan »

JuliusSeizure

Love how this is been moved from the reviews sections to the discussions section so we can discuss what a retard treetops is for admitting he was planning on doing it. On a related note of retards treetops is also the name of a school for children with special needs not too far from me......No really I'm not joking you can google it, seriously the stars just aligned.

Anyway, why would you think one positive review would counter one negative? Not to mention she already had 26 positives before the one negative...........

vw

Guess that the recent nonsense changed my mind.

Oh dear, should have not been so lazy in the first place and did it naturally rather than as a reaction, you have managed to drag this ut further by trying to be a hero.

Doubt you will be missed.

Offline Steely Dan

Missed that this guy planned this 'review'.  Not taking sides.  Was just saying the details made it sound accurate.

Offline PLeisure

When this kind of inane nonsense goes down does the WG call her knights round the table for tea and sympathy? After all, they've fallen on their UKP sword for her honour  :unknown:
Or does she block them as well for being such an embarrassment  :sarcastic:

vw

When this kind of inane nonsense goes down does the WG call her knights round the table for tea and sympathy? After all, they've fallen on their UKP sword for her honour  :unknown:

Imagine most would just want the dust to settle, all these rescue attempts keep her on the front page in a bad way.

Offline collector

All these reviews in the last days (delated and not) sound like a deja-vu about what happened with Little Katie's discussions and bans. Popcorn material  :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie

This is all getting a bit boring. Everyone IMO are entitled to their views on their punts. If the OP Reviewed her as a Negative, he's perfectly entitled to his take on his time with her.

I'm fed up with hearing about these poxy white knights fighting her corner. If he had a crap punt he's entitled to Review it as such. Why the fuck this has had so much attention is beyond me. Surely we all want "Honesty" above all else when it comes to Reviewing. Rant over.

Offline shagbambi

So for completeness sake the body count is now four white knights and a stalker.

Offline claretandblue

She will be calling and emailing the white knights to defend her honour with more reviews, the poor old knights just can't see the futility of the whole exercise  :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Treetard

Hm. Highly surprised to find out I was kicked. Would have appreciated a warning first.

Review above was not meant to cancel anything from anyone, in fact the nonsense and the voluptuous comments were at best influenced by the last positive wg review and the continued disc after it, in which questions were raised where I thought my review would be helpful so I posted after all.

Negative reviews are what makes this site worthwhile to read. Apologies if I screwed up but my reviews are serious and take time and effort as I am seriously trying to contribute.

Nice find googling that username btw. Would still request to have that account unlocked.  I'll obviously refrain from future cross references.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:12:22 am by Treetard »