Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-Blonde-Rita, London N1  (Read 246 times)

Offline computergeek

Dear indexer, please consider my gift: External Link/Members Only

I notice she now has the red "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question." Don't remember that..

Logistics: Phoned her, quick pick up, and those sometimes-wonderful, sometimes-worrying words, "You can come now."  Her English is OK, quite an accent. She gave me the street name, I phoned when there for the door number.

Location: It's a brothel near King's Cross. Top floor just because of course it is.  Easy to get to by bus or a few minutes walk from KX. Not very discreet as I ended up stood outside while she trundled downstairs to let me in.  Buzzer must have been knackered.. Her sparse room, low slat bed of great discomfort.  World's tiniest shower room, shared I suspect.  Piss poor water pressure (yes I know I always mention it.  Showers matter to me, OK?)

Looks: Big girl, but bigger tits. Mid 30's, size 18 with size 22 tits.  38G is probably an understatement, they are huge.  Polish, clean, can't even remember the outfit she wore as it came off so fast.  She is the woman in the pics, no doubt.

I paid £120 for the hour. I came back out of the shower, and she stood there and went "So.  What do you want?"  I understand she needs to know what I want, but the delivery was a real softener..
Once I got over that, she was happy enough giving OWO, and a spectacularly good oily titwank.  So good, in fact, tha... oh. No indication of wanting to get me back up for a second round, after a quick massage, and a chat (she doesn't know the English laws around sex work as well as she thinks she does, and gets a bit stroppy if you try to disagree!) I decided to end it and fuck off.

This would be a negative, but because of those tits and her skill with them, it's a neutral.  If you love big girls and big tits, you may just want to consider, but I suspect she can go a bit mad if you cross her.

Hidden Image/Members Only