Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_18 - Stratford - Maryland - When the pictures don't match the service  (Read 492 times)

jaHarris

Our and about at Westfield's I had some time to kill so thought I'd give her a try, the pictures looked very appealing so thought why not especially since she's got 2 + with one - .

Location - as stated by others it's right opposite Maryland station it's shared with another WG who looked decent as well. Room is spacious enough, could be far worse I guess.

Girl - pictures are accurate which really is the positive in this, attitude wise she was shit upon opening the door you could tell she didn't want to be here or be in this profession. This for me was a massive turn off, I thought I'd see what would happen once we were in the room if things would get better but I was wrong.

Action - started with OWO which was shit just bops of her head not even the full length this went on for a few mins, as I was hard and wanted to bust I thought I'd just drill away since she's not a bad sight and then get out, with that I turned her to doggy and went all in, got her to lie on her stomach and carried on this went on for 10+mins had her on the edge of the bed on her side till I finished then quick wash and I was out.

If doing it with a decent looking and acting doll is what you're after then go for it, personally I'd advise you to save your money and go somewhere else.

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:59:37 pm by Sinz »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Our and about at Westfield's I had some time to kill so thought I'd give her a try, the pictures looked very appealing so thought why not especially since she's got 2 + with one - .

Location - as stated by others it's right opposite Maryland station it's shared with another WG who looked decent as well. Room is spacious enough, could be far worse I guess.

Girl - pictures are accurate which really is the positive in this, attitude wise she was shit upon opening the door you could tell she didn't want to be here or be in this profession. This for me was a massive turn off, I thought I'd see what would happen once we were in the room if things would get better but I was wrong.

Action - started with OWO which was shit just bops of her head not even the full length this went on for a few mins, as I was hard and wanted to bust I thought I'd just drill away since she's not a bad sight and then get out, with that I turned her to doggy and went all in, got her to lie on her stomach and carried on this went on for 10+mins had her on the edge of the bed on her side till I finished then quick wash and I was out.

If doing it with a decent looking and acting doll is what you're after then go for it, personally I'd advise you to save your money and go somewhere else.

Link  :unknown: