Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma sexxy 20 - Croydon  (Read 922 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punting Summary

Rating:- 0/10

Double booked me but the brief look I saw of her she does look fit, has that surly fuckable look.... that said ultimately it was a wasted journey and time.

Would I return? May try one more time and will update punters accordingly.

For punters who want the detail....

Intro

Following on from @ Phaedrus summary review of this WG I thought I would grab a bite on a boring Monday to get the week off to a good start.

Comms

Called and Emma answered, English very good and a time was agreed. As usual with me I checked if there were any extras charges for the services listed. Emma confirmed it's all inclusive for 1 hour booking. Post code swiftly texted over with instructions call (no text) for door number once your on the road.

Resi house and not the most discrete location. Definitely one of those if you have a OH and/or live local then this is a high risk punt location. See below for reasons.

Price

Agreed £70 - FK, OWO, Sex (my plan was to broach CIM and A during the punt if it was going well)

The Meet/Non Meet

Arrived at the location around 5 mins early and called as agreed. Emma answered and gave me the door number. I decided to park further away from the punt as this was quite a busy main road with shops, pub etc and walk back.

As I walked up to the door number saw a chap walking in the same direction as me so slowed down at the same time I see him twiddling with his phone with that punter look on his face. You probably guessed it; he was! He knocked the door which was swiftly opened and he was in. I paused for a few seconds wondering what to do but somehow convinced myself WGs rarely work on their own perhaps he is seeing the stablemate?

So knocked and the door was opened by a body guard/Sergei. Pleasant guy. I said I have come to see Emma he said she is busy but turned to the sofa area where there were approx. 5 WGs as if to say I have plenty of others  :( At the same time I see the Emma and the punter merge from the bathroom and make their way upstairs.

Bodyguard and I had a brief chat on the selection he then gave me his personal recommendation of who is the best fuck and tbh she did look quite fit. I asked him if she is on AW he said no she has just arrived so no time yet but she is fresh and willing! Given this was going to be a Rom punt then stir in your in Croydon I concluded this will end in tears decided to keep my papers in my wallet and made my excuses and left.

Positives

- Emma looks like she will be a good fuck
- The girl in the pics

Negatives

- Double booked me
- Knew I was outside but still allowed another punter to nip in

Conclusion

In all my years of punting this was a first for me. 5 WGs (Roms) sitting on the sofa clearly thinking "hey are you gonna get your papers out and fuck or not" All were dressed in civvies staring at me; just made me think WTF am I doing here  :dash:

My appetite and excitement for punting is dwindling by the day... the sofa experience simply reinforced that!

Happy and safe punting chaps  :)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:50:01 am by sean70 »

Phaedrus

Whoops sorry I nipped in there before you!  :sarcastic:

In all seriousness that's typical Rom double booking and I'm not surprised, it seems like she has developed quite a following since she was busy whilst the other 5 were sat on the sofa.

She used to be part of the Edmonton Green lot which was always first come first serve and your typical Romanian gaff, but I always found her to be a good egg which is why I only used to go and see her there. This new location in Croydon sounds like its becoming "notorious" and is probably not going to last too long.