Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addele yasmynna - More Info  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Blacksealz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I vaguely remember this women having a AW profile previously and somebody mentioning that they had a duo with her and another SP, please can somebody link her old profile and her previous duo partner if somebody with a better memory then me can recall the previous info

Offline agcnospam

She shares a flat and does duo with Annastasya Sophie sorry can't post link now search adultwork W12 postcode.

Offline agcnospam

This is her flatmate - she says they are sisters but they don't look much like it, and they apparently do a lezzie show so that makes me doubt it even more.

I punted Annastasya earlier this week and met Addelle as I was leaving the flat, she is pretty cute in person and her body looked nice (she was wrapped in a towel so it was hard to tell). I'll post a review if/when I get time.

Offline ekul

Hi,
I saw Adelle and her sister Annastaysa about two weeks ago. I was dubious before going but thought I'd roll the dice and I was extremely pleased that I did. Addele is an absolute stunner and much better looking than her pics. Really good threesome which they let me film for free. I would highly recommend. I think she is based in Shepard's Bush area now. I did a field report on AW under the same name, normally I wouldn't bother but it was right up there for me in my top 3 best punts...and I've had a few lol.

Offline MajorPayne

I vaguely remember this women having a AW profile previously and somebody mentioning that they had a duo with her and another SP, please can somebody link her old profile and her previous duo partner if somebody with a better memory then me can recall the previous info

External Link/Members Only

Nice looking girl, but a little on the pricey side.

dfkowo

Just so that you are aware this girl worked in bayswater around 2014/2015 as Sweet Jazmine. I was tempted to go because she is a hottie but she was offering bareback back then. It wasn't a case of mistakenly ticking all the boxes either as she had it in the Q&A as an extra. Obviously I can't prove that as I didn't screen shot her profile (didn't think it would ever come in handy) but I did keep her pics. The first one is from her old profile and the second from her current. In both pictures you can see her birthmark on her right hip. As I said I can't prove she was a barebacker but she definitely has worked here before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

dfkowo

Two more pics as before. First from her old profile and second from her current one. In both you'll notice the mole between her right breast and shoulder blade.

Edit-Sorry they're in the wrong order. First is current second is the old one.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:01:38 pm by dfkowo »

Offline Blacksealz

Thanks for the warning was going to pay a visit but will rather not risk it... an overpriced barebacker  :vomit:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 10:35:45 am by Blacksealz »

James999

She's a member here and whinging about this thread  :crazy: