Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lamentable Losses  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Mr Doodle

It's been a while since I have had a punt for various reasons. I am the sort of punter that finds a WG/parlour I like and return rather than repeatedly chancing an unknown quantity. They just have to be my style - they don't have to be that great (though they can't be bad)...

A quick look at a site where my up until now regular parlour advertised and they are no longer! Darn it, will have to shop around for a new preferred parlour/WG. And it got me thinking, ther have been a few gone over the years.

The ones I can think of, off hand include
Bees Knees (Hatton Cross/Heathrow - ages ago.. they had to put a sign up on the door that the brothel no longer existed); One WG there was a total bore but the others suited me perfectly.

Chiswick Cherubs: Can't think of a bad girl there, and have seen a couple of them surface at other parlours or independently..

Cybil (New Malden); younger than I normally go for, but very, very nice..

Blue Door - Richmond; I know a review on here was, from memory, neutral, but I found her great; type of body I go for and she was pretty enthusiastic and the right age (for me). And if I was horny (and drunk) outside her stated working hours, she still accepted me (could have got myself into serious trouble one night, as she made it clear she wanted me to stay)

City Delights - London Bridge: For a long time this was a dingy parlour with mould on the ceiling, but most of the WGs were OK and there were two girls who really had the goods. They had an oriental WG who was a total bore - just going through the motions, but I don't think she was around long. Although the last time I went, it was refurbed, but I guess that turned the punters away?!?

Now I find myself in the position of having to scour the land looking for the next WG/parlour to become a regular of.. Things could be worse  ;)

Swansea lad

I know where your coming from, i had a regular until last year and she was ideal for what i wanted. Typically just bj and sex. Price were very competitive, service was always good, she allowed late visits and knew i wasnt bothered about her being dressed up.

I've really struggled to find a replacement, I rarely punt at the moment. I did find a good experience on seeking arrangement but it cost me £200 and a lot of texting.

Offline Happylad

It`s very much like a good pair of gardening or hiking boots - you spend ages trying on god knows how many pairs until you find one that really fits properly, then  you spend ages wearing them in and getting them to adapt perfectly to your feet, and then one day, after several years of faithful service they give up and you have to start all over again.

Maddening in`t it?

Offline ProtocolDroid

It's been a while since I have had a punt for various reasons. I am the sort of punter that finds a WG/parlour I like and return rather than repeatedly chancing an unknown quantity. They just have to be my style - they don't have to be that great (though they can't be bad)...

A quick look at a site where my up until now regular parlour advertised and they are no longer! Darn it, will have to shop around for a new preferred parlour/WG. And it got me thinking, ther have been a few gone over the years.

The ones I can think of, off hand include
Bees Knees (Hatton Cross/Heathrow - ages ago.. they had to put a sign up on the door that the brothel no longer existed); One WG there was a total bore but the others suited me perfectly.

Chiswick Cherubs: Can't think of a bad girl there, and have seen a couple of them surface at other parlours or independently..

Cybil (New Malden); younger than I normally go for, but very, very nice..

Blue Door - Richmond; I know a review on here was, from memory, neutral, but I found her great; type of body I go for and she was pretty enthusiastic and the right age (for me). And if I was horny (and drunk) outside her stated working hours, she still accepted me (could have got myself into serious trouble one night, as she made it clear she wanted me to stay)

City Delights - London Bridge: For a long time this was a dingy parlour with mould on the ceiling, but most of the WGs were OK and there were two girls who really had the goods. They had an oriental WG who was a total bore - just going through the motions, but I don't think she was around long. Although the last time I went, it was refurbed, but I guess that turned the punters away?!?

Now I find myself in the position of having to scour the land looking for the next WG/parlour to become a regular of.. Things could be worse  ;)

Perhaps when you do, you could honour the forum with a review?

Offline RedKettle

I used to see this older Polish woman, Collette, in Nottingham who I thought was great and gave fantastic OWO that just went on and on, teasing out the biggest finish.  In those days I did not have much spare cash and just as I got in a position to visit her on a more regular basis she retired, great shame.  :cry:

Offline Mr Doodle

Perhaps when you do, you could honour the forum with a review?

You can count on it..  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

Steam & Sun in Londinium.  Gutted when it closed.  Ace place