Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: negative gut feeling at beginning of meeting - what do you do?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline georgie70

The situation is this: 1-2 mins into a 1h outcall at your hotel (pleasantries exchanged, but paperwork not yet out of the way), you have a very strong gut feeling that this is going to be a very average meeting at best. It's a first meet, and you just can't relate to her in the way you would have expected from pre-meeting comms, maybe because of her looks, maybe because of her personality (I am not talking B&S).

What would you do? Would it be acceptable to ask her to leave? Offer her some (how much?) of the agreed fee to do so? As it's an outcall, you obviously can't "walk" yourself.

I had this situation recently: went ahead regardless, and it was very average indeed. Have been very annoyed with myself ever since, but also unsure about acceptable etiquette in the situation.

Views and comments would be most welcome. Thanks!

Offline Turtle Z

If you couldn't deal with it the first time round then my guess is that you wouldn't be able to deal with it the second time round. There is no etiquette. If she arrives and she has not lied on her profile then you should just explain that you're not feeling it and offer to cover some of her time. what amount is reasonable though, 30-50%?  Most girls will be reasonable, some won't. If their profile is bullshit then just tell them straight that you have been misled by their profile and will not be going through with the booking. Of course then you have to weigh up the risk of a scene in a hotel.

DG

Never been in that position myself but I think you have to be a bit pragmatic about it. Not every first time punt will work out the way you imagined it. Unless there is obviously a problem eg. B&S, girl nothing like her pics ie much older, different size etc or doesn't wear what she agreed, I think you have to suck it up and put it down to experience. Maybe tell her you don't have as long as you thought and cut the punt down, but at the end of the day you have booked her time and she can't book anyone else whilst she's booked with you.

Offline RedKettle

what do i do?  carry on with the punt and probably regret the waste of money and the opportunity to shag a much better girl

what should I do? grow a pair and politely say I have changed my mind, offer a few quid for her expenses and then order room service and watch a film. 

sorry left my money at home ?

Offline Turtle1

How much? ah fuck iv only got X on me. Where is the nearest Cash point,
Ah shit, iv left my wallet in the cab ( run out quick pretinging to chase a cab )
"hello where are you mate, im at the pace" hold on my friend is coming. He's a bit lost. let me go find him.

Use an Excuse, leave the place. then think about it. If you change your mind the just go back after a few min. If not just keep walking away. 

Offline Turtle Z

How much? ah fuck iv only got X on me. Where is the nearest Cash point,
Ah shit, iv left my wallet in the cab ( run out quick pretinging to chase a cab )
"hello where are you mate, im at the pace" hold on my friend is coming. He's a bit lost. let me go find him.

Use an Excuse, leave the place. then think about it. If you change your mind the just go back after a few min. If not just keep walking away.

Yes but you really would look a cunt given that it's your hotel room.

Online threechilliman

Another hazard of outcalls - you can't walk.

tcm

Offline jackdaw

No bait and switch, no mis-representation of age and services...just a feeling that "chemistry" will not be great. And an outcall.

Personally I'd just pay the full whack and give it a go. Only reasonably fair alternative is to offer chunky money to cancel immediately. (100 min? You have to bear in mind 2 hour appt may have lead to loss of other business, and she may have travelled a long way. )

Not great, but this is a risk of booking 2 hour outcalls with somebody you've not met before. But yes...I've done it myself...I live in a punting desert, can't make time for a punt very often, so sometimes take chance of booking a long punt with somebody not met before...to make most of rare opportunity.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:19:55 am by jackdaw »

Offline King Nuts

The situation is this: 1-2 mins into a 1h outcall at your hotel (pleasantries exchanged, but paperwork not yet out of the way), you have a very strong gut feeling that this is going to be a very average meeting at best. It's a first meet, and you just can't relate to her in the way you would have expected from pre-meeting comms, maybe because of her looks, maybe because of her personality (I am not talking B&S).

What would you do? Would it be acceptable to ask her to leave? Offer her some (how much?) of the agreed fee to do so? As it's an outcall, you obviously can't "walk" yourself.

I had this situation recently: went ahead regardless, and it was very average indeed. Have been very annoyed with myself ever since, but also unsure about acceptable etiquette in the situation.

You are entitled to cancel the meeting at any time. It's your right

If you think it's just not going to work, provided the girl is still more or less 'as advertised', then you should give her 50 quid, or half the money, whichever is the lesser.

I've been in the same situation in the past. Girl showed up, and there was something about her I hadn't noticed in the pics, and it put me off. No way was I going to fuck her. But she seemed a nice person, and was keen, so least I could do was to make her trip worthwhile.

I looked at her pics afterwards, and she'd partly concealed the issue.

Even so, paying her nothing and telling her to fuck off would've been deeply uncharitable. I just put it down to another punting peril.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't be in this position in the first place nowadays as I only do Incalls so can and will walk if I am 100% happy to proceed, I NEVER get cunt struck now, I use my real brain not the one in my trousers.

I wouldn't punt with a WG I didn't fancy for whatever reason, there is NO etiquette for this, just what you think is right.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are entitled to cancel the meeting at any time. It's your right

If you think it's just not going to work, provided the girl is still more or less 'as advertised', then you should give her 50 quid, or half the money, whichever is the lesser.

I agree that if the girl has travelled to your house or hotel you should pay her a "call out" fee, I had to do this once when a fat lump turned up on my doorstep, I phoned the "agency" and they agreed on £30, if you refuse to pay anything you may have to deal with the driver/pimp.     :scare: