Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Roma East Grinstead Nice punt.  (Read 1295 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only                                                                                              mnncapcen
Was able to book Angelina at short notice which TBH I was surprised at. Shes been on my HL since 2021 so was very pleased to get this booking. I have booked her before only to encounter B&S, so was uncertain if it was going to happen again. Got the real deal this time :hi:

Comms were excellent. Her profile pictures are accurate. Paid £150 on arrival. Yes she is that attractive. Shes slim, 5'5'" black hair, enhanced boobs which look great on her small frame. They arent hard like some and not too big being just right. Shes lovely to talk to and be with.
Lots of FK, one of the best I'd say, when she gets going. Onto the bed more FK lots of sensual touching and caressing. Oral both ways, she has a lovely pussy difficult not to spend a lot of time there, face sitting. Sex in a couple of positions and unloaded in the bag. She came twice. We laid there cuddling, talking  for a while. And then times up as she informed me. Her English is very good, probably 75-80%

This is one of the best GFEs Ive had. I would definitely hope to see her again :rose:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:25:06 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline simon07

She is great and i wish she rotates back to Hatfield one day. Glad you had a good time.

Offline MrMatrix

She is great and i wish she rotates back to Hatfield one day. Glad you had a good time.
Hatfields not that far from EG. Yes its tough when they keep changing location :dash: :dash:

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only                                                                                              mnncapcen
Was able to book Angelina at short notice which TBH I was surprised at. Shes been on my HL since 2021 so was very pleased to get this booking. I have booked her before only to encounter B&S, so was uncertain if it was going to happen again. Got the real deal this time :hi:

Comms were excellent. Her profile pictures are accurate. Paid £150 on arrival. Yes she is that attractive. Shes slim, 5'5'" black hair, enhanced boobs which look great on her small frame. They arent hard like some and not too big being just right. Shes lovely to talk to and be with.
Lots of FK, one of the best I'd say, when she gets going. Onto the bed more FK lots of sensual touching and caressing. Oral both ways, she has a lovely pussy difficult not to spend a lot of time there, face sitting. Sex in a couple of positions and unloaded in the bag. She came twice. We laid there cuddling, talking  for a while. And then times up as she informed me. Her English is very good, probably 75-80%

This is one of the best GFEs Ive had. I would definitely hope to see her again :rose:

lol

Come on man. You are better than that.

Offline MrMatrix

lol

Come on man. You are better than that.
Sorry mate in what sense?
I had a bloody good time I know that :hi:

Offline versace

I mean you can't be naive enough to think that she actually came twice.

Offline MrMatrix

I mean you can't be naive enough to think that she actually came twice.
Far as I know she may not have come at all. I can only go be her reaction and what she said.  :hi:

Offline versace

Fair enough mate. She sure is FAF.

Online da26

:thumbsup: Glad you finally saw her and she wasn’t a let down.

Offline Stevelondon

Let’s face it. This whole punting game is one of pretence in one way or another.

Personally I hate the fake moan kind of thing. But if it’s done in an expert way then what’s the harm.
Bloody hell……… I’m George Clooney most of the time I’m shagging 😂