Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help with adultwork log in  (Read 835 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

I changed my password

The problem is I can't log into my account with my new password

I can't reset my password without logging into my account 

A/W told me this -

There is no reason as to why you are unable to log in to your account.

Your password characters are correct, your email is verified and your account is active.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline limarasa9

Have you tried with the old password if it’s not accepting the new one? Have you tried on another device?

I did that and it's not even working

Offline Doc Holliday

I can't reset my password without logging into my account   

Surely you just generate a password reset email? Or do you mean you cannot login to the email account associated with your Adultwork account.

External Link/Members Only

I did that and it sent me my password and nickname

I still can't log into my account

Offline JD1

Are you typing it in or copy and pasting from the email? Sometimes people accidentally copy and extra character (typically a space) when doing the latter.

If not, no idea other than trying a different device or browser.

Maybe tell AW support to try it themselves to prove it’s not working. They must have a way of changing them.

Offline Doc Holliday

I did that and it sent me my password and nickname

I still can't log into my account

Really? I had assumed that the link provided by JD1 would generate a password reset email containing a link to allow you to choose a password. That is the norm for forgotten passwords and online accounts.

I am actually quite shocked that it sends you an email containing both your username and actual password.

That is incredibly insecure?

Offline JD1

Really? I had assumed that the link provided by JD1 would generate a password reset email containing a link to allow you to choose a password. That is the norm for forgotten passwords and online accounts.

I am actually quite shocked that it sends you an email containing both your username and actual password.

That is incredibly insecure?

Yep it is surprising. It also means AW do not hash their passwords which is standard industry practice.

Personally from what I have seen of AW it feels like a shoddily put together website. I would not be surprised if they get hacked at som point and all the personal information they hold ends up getting leaked.

Offline tynetunnel

Perhaps he has a temporary ban on more than one adult website today  :unknown:

Online Fuzzyduck

:D :lol:

Just not his day all round.

Offline Kool Keef

:D :lol:

Just not his day all round.

Definitely not now, he's been permanantly banned

Online southcoastpunter

edit - beaten to it by above post!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 07:19:54 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online Fuzzyduck

Definitely not now, he's been permanantly banned

Gotta love ILO's work.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline lillythesavage

Yep it is surprising. It also means AW do not hash their passwords which is standard industry practice.

Personally from what I have seen of AW it feels like a shoddily put together website. I would not be surprised if they get hacked at som point and all the personal information they hold ends up getting leaked.

Individual profiles get hacked and reused seemingly at will, when you see " previous profile hacked" on a new one it is probably genuine, AW insist on reprofiling and going through verification again if it happens.

Offline Marmalade

I love the banning reason  :lol:

We’re lucky to have mods with such a sense of humour!

I did have to search thru the culprit’s posts to get the joke though. What a prick!

Online versace

How do I do that

With all that money and self-proclaimed hustling skills, you would think you would be more knowledgeable?!  :unknown:

What’s next? You struggling to log into UKP? Oh yeah, that’s right, you can’t anymore  :lol: