Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ever think your preferences are too specific?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Dante

I do wonder sometimes if what I like is too specific/stringent. It isn't even in services provided (my tastes there are pretty vanilla), but rather in the way someone looks. But it does seem to lead to people I'd actually find attractive, so I'm not sure there's any way around it.

I like British (or other native-English-speaking, like Aussies, Kiwis, Canucks or Yanks), late 20s to late 30s, size 10-12, preferably natural breasts (and not that bothered as long as they're not huge/saggy), shapely legs (not stick-thin) and most importantly a round arse (meaning not a flat one, not "tight" or "toned" but otherwise small). That last one seems to be the deal-breaker time and again, there just aren't that many women with arses I find attractive - that goes for civvy life too. They're too often flat and shapeless, or too far the other way, fat and shapeless. I like it defined and grab-able, definitely standing out from the countour of the back and thigh.

Am I chasing a unicorn here? Does anyone else do this?

Offline Dante

Jimmy doesn't live here, I think you've got the wrong number, fella.

Offline shagbambi

You can never be too specific after all you are paying.

Offline smiths

I do wonder sometimes if what I like is too specific/stringent. It isn't even in services provided (my tastes there are pretty vanilla), but rather in the way someone looks. But it does seem to lead to people I'd actually find attractive, so I'm not sure there's any way around it.

I like British (or other native-English-speaking, like Aussies, Kiwis, Canucks or Yanks), late 20s to late 30s, size 10-12, preferably natural breasts (and not that bothered as long as they're not huge/saggy), shapely legs (not stick-thin) and most importantly a round arse (meaning not a flat one, not "tight" or "toned" but otherwise small). That last one seems to be the deal-breaker time and again, there just aren't that many women with arses I find attractive - that goes for civvy life too. They're too often flat and shapeless, or too far the other way, fat and shapeless. I like it defined and grab-able, definitely standing out from the countour of the back and thigh.

No point paying for a WG you dont fancy of course. I am quite flexible with age ranges and sizes, nationality and price if not over £200 an hour. That flexibility gives me more choice and suits me.

Offline hendrix

Pretty flexible with age, looks etc..but the service level has to be extremely good to get me to go back.

Linker

You can never be too specific after all you are paying.

Agree but it can be influenced by where you are; some places are punting deserts. In London it’s a buyer’s market.
I have high standards when it comes to punting and out of principle refuse to pay for a fuck that I could get for free. I know everyone has different tastes but I really don’t understand the chaps who seek out complete hags and want to pay them?! For me punting is all about having sex women who in everyday life would be out of my league.

SirFrank

In my case the problem is too deviant. I've yet to find a girl who will shove a knitting needle down my hogs eye

Online wristjob

There are certain criteria of course but I'm nowhere near as picky as you.

I guess the question is do not enjoy yourself with a girl who doesn't exactly match your criteria? If you do then you are being too perfectionist - if not then it's your money, don't waste it on girls who don't float your boat.

Offline Bangers and Gash

No smoking and no tattoos are my main criteria. Obviously, that rules out 80% of the muff on AW.

Pro$$ie standards are slipping badly.  :thumbsdown:

Offline socks

In my case the problem is too deviant. I've yet to find a girl who will shove a knitting needle down my hogs eye
I'll do that for you SirFrank, if the price is right. I'll wear a dress, wig, shades, make up, anything you like to be convincing. Would you want it to be a needle actually in use at the same time?  I could do you a sock, glove, jumper, hat? Scarf?

Offline Thepacifist

I'm very picky these days about who i see. I have very high standards but that's coz i'm paying for them. I don't want a minger, i like English girls with large natural tits and a nice bum. Not too much to ask.  :unknown:

domino131

I like British (or other native-English-speaking, like Aussies, Kiwis, Canucks or Yanks), late 20s to late 30s, size 10-12, preferably natural breasts (and not that bothered as long as they're not huge/saggy), shapely legs (not stick-thin) and most importantly a round arse (meaning not a flat one, not "tight" or "toned" but otherwise small).

This sounds like a fairly normal taste in women.  The arse seems to be the thing you're most particular about, but that's not unusual.

There's an idea that men will go for anybody, but I think that's just as much a myth as the 'thinking about sex every 6 seconds' thing.  Walk down the street and see how many of the women who walk past are ones you actually find attractive and I'd bet the number for most people would be about 1 in 10.  Everybody is particular in their own way.

Offline jsparky

At my age I had become more choosy but not only on the look department, their personality as well.

Of course the first thing that will attract me is their photo, but I'll take time to read their review not just focusing on their look but how they treat their clients.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:17:33 pm by jsparky »

Offline Dante

There are certain criteria of course but I'm nowhere near as picky as you.

I guess the question is do not enjoy yourself with a girl who doesn't exactly match your criteria? If you do then you are being too perfectionist - if not then it's your money, don't waste it on girls who don't float your boat.

It's not so much that I don't enjoy it (at the time) as much as looking back on it I'll wonder if it would have been better with someone I was more attracted to.

No smoking and no tattoos are my main criteria. Obviously, that rules out 80% of the muff on AW.

Pro$$ie standards are slipping badly.  :thumbsdown:

Don't get me started. It's like everyone under 30 has to have tattoos as part of their uniform or something. One or two strategically placed I could tolerate, but someone treating their skin as canvas is not for me.

This sounds like a fairly normal taste in women.  The arse seems to be the thing you're most particular about, but that's not unusual.

There's an idea that men will go for anybody, but I think that's just as much a myth as the 'thinking about sex every 6 seconds' thing.  Walk down the street and see how many of the women who walk past are ones you actually find attractive and I'd bet the number for most people would be about 1 in 10.  Everybody is particular in their own way.

Indeed, I doubt I give more than 1 in 5 a look back when I pass them in the street. Even then a fair proportion I dismiss as not having a nice enough arse (usually too small/flat).

Online wristjob

It's not so much that I don't enjoy it (at the time) as much as looking back on it I'll wonder if it would have been better with someone I was more attracted to.

If you enjoy it at the time then it's worth doing. It would always be better with someone sexier - but if the choice is that person or nobody (cos sexier isn't available) then I'd go with it if I enjoy it.

Offline Daffodil

Jimmy doesn't live here, I think you've got the wrong number, fella.

Erm, there's a poster called Jimmy here who has a very specific set of preferences for a given prossie...I'm surprised you haven't heard of him as he considers himself to be quite famous... :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Erm, there's a poster called Jimmy here who has a very specific set of preferences for a given prossie...I'm surprised you haven't heard of him as he considers himself to be quite famous... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't use the word famous but after 13 years of posting on prostitution forums (under the same name) I am known by quite a few people, hated by many but hopefully liked by some.    :hi:

My preferences are not too specific in my opinion.

Age ---------- 18-30
Dress size 4-10
Nationality ---------- Prefer British but any nationality considered ----------- apart from Romanian.
Location -----  Anywhere within the M25 or up to 10 miles up the M1
Face picture    ----------- Preferred but will sometimes make an exception if other boxes are ticked.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't use the word famous but after 13 years of posting on prostitution forums (under the same name) I am known by quite a few people, hated by many but hopefully liked by some.    :hi:

My preferences are not too specific in my opinion.

Age ---------- 18-30
Dress size 4-10
Nationality ---------- Prefer British but any nationality considered ----------- apart from Romanian.
Location -----  Anywhere within the M25 or up to 10 miles up the M1
Face picture    ----------- Preferred but will sometimes make an exception if other boxes are ticked.

You forgot to mention the WG must charge no less than £100 an hour and you have often complained about WGs who charged £180 an hour as i recall when you said you would rather cut your arm off than pay that, though you have paid £100 for half hour. :rolleyes:

squeezebox

My preferences are for latina or dark skinned types nowadays. Tastes have changes over the years as blonde girls used to float my boat.

Big tits, natural would be ideal. If good recommendations on UKP then I'm up for it.

The ultimate would be tall leggy types, strangely they are also usually good looking as well.  :hi:

Offline Dante

Why do so many Hungarians seem to have nice arses? I won't punt them, I avoid EEs on general principle, but damn there are a lot of Hungarian girls with perfect, round arses.

If you enjoy it at the time then it's worth doing. It would always be better with someone sexier - but if the choice is that person or nobody (cos sexier isn't available) then I'd go with it if I enjoy it.

I guess.

He's obviously not as famous as he thinks.

Offline Malvolio

What principles are those?

Why do so many Hungarians seem to have nice arses? I won't punt them, I avoid EEs on general principle, but damn there are a lot of Hungarian girls with perfect, round arses.