Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long should I book for? About Duo  (Read 1490 times)

Offline ymdtzx

I will be starting my first UK punting this weekend and I want to try a duo that I have never tried before.
I have checked some reviews and some posts and while most of them describe the duo experience as amazing, I have also seen concerns about the timing (e.g. relaunching after the 1st shoot).
I was debating whether to book an hour or one and a half, 2 hours would have been over my budget.

This is probably a silly hesitation  :dash:, but I wanted to see some experiences.
ps. I have blue pill ready to use

Cheers

Offline mr.bluesky

Depends whether you feel you can cum twice in an hour or need a bit longer to recover. Also cost is a consideration.  Used to have doubles many years ago, don't think I could manage it now apart from four handed massage. Good luck and post a review  :thumbsup: ( noticed you have been a member for over 12 months though, how come you have waited so long  :unknown:)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 04:10:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline ymdtzx

Depends whether you feel you can cum twice in an hour or need a bit longer to recover. Also cost is a consideration.  Used to have doubles many years ago, don't think I could manage it now apart from four handed massage. Good luck and post a review  :thumbsup: ( noticed you have been a member for over 12 months though, how come you have waited so long  :unknown:)
I actually had trouble paying to become a member, and only finally managed to pay successfully a few months ago... (The blockchain App is hard to use on my phone :()

Online alabama1

I think that mr.bluesky is questioning why you have waited so long to punt after becoming a member.  :)

Offline ymdtzx

I think that mr.bluesky is questioning why you have waited so long to punt after becoming a member.  :)
That must be blamed on the cowardly me who is always caught up in the hesitation to take that step :dash:

Online alabama1

Sorry, i meant to say review rather than punt:hi:

Offline southern punter

I have also seen concerns about the timing (e.g. relaunching after the 1st shoot).

I would not splash out on a duo for a first punt personally, until I was confident in my typical performance, how long of a booking suited me best and all that, learned from (cheaper!) 1 on 1 punts

Offline lamboman

My first punt was a duo and I would advise against it.
In my case one girl was good looking and one wasn't,it just didn't work and apart from proving I could actually go to a punt it was a total waste of money.
I think if both had been nice I'd have been a bit overwhelmed.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ymdtzx

My first punt was a duo and I would advise against it.
In my case one girl was good looking and one wasn't,it just didn't work and apart from proving I could actually go to a punt it was a total waste of money.
I think if both had been nice I'd have been a bit overwhelmed.

I'm thinking to go a duo in Wales that has been getting good reviews recently. (I've seen some good reviews about those two, both duo and one-on-one)

That might have prevented the issue you meet?
Anyway, thanks for your advice, I'm also a bit worried that if the girl is overly enthusiastic (or not) I'll be overwhelmed.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
( noticed you have been a member for over 12 months though, how come you have waited so long  :unknown:)
It takes some people longer that others to post their first review, there one poster on this thread who was a member for 15 months before he posted his first one.

How often a new member has logged on to the site also has to be considered, though now we aim to give help, guidance and encouragement to newbies.

Offline lamboman

I'm thinking to go a duo in Wales that has been getting good reviews recently. (I've seen some good reviews about those two, both duo and one-on-one)

That might have prevented the issue you meet?
Anyway, thanks for your advice, I'm also a bit worried that if the girl is overly enthusiastic (or not) I'll be overwhelmed.

Up to you but my experience could equally have put me off punting.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

Up to you but my experience could equally have put me off punting.
Op I echo what southern punter has said don’t do a duo yet until your confident,go and see a well reviewed wg maybe someone can recommend one for him then see how you go and do t forget to leave a review .

Offline mr.bluesky

It takes some people longer that others to post their first review, there one poster on this thread who was a member for 15 months before he posted his first one.

How often a new member has logged on to the site also has to be considered, though now we aim to give help, guidance and encouragement to newbies.

Better late than never.  :thumbsup:  There are some members who have been on here years and have not posted a review !

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There are some members who have been on here years and have not posted a review !
Very true but circumstances can vary and there can be legitimate reasons for it.  If you know how often ymdtzx has logged on since he joined then fair enough, if you don't though are you correct in questioning his lack of reviews.   :unknown:

Offline JD1

For what it’s worth I registered an account here several years before I had my first punt, but never logged back in to it or posted on it. I had to register again as it had disappeared by the time I came back, presumably through some kind of cleanse of unused accounts or something.

I would echo what others have said and definitely wouldn’t recommend a duo for a first punt, personally for me it took me a couple of punts to get comfortable and get into my groove. I would go for 30 minute bookings with single girls to start with.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 07:39:23 pm by JD1 »

Offline newhere456

I always book half hour for the first time with somebody new,  it's more than sufficient to know whether you have chemistry between you - in which case you haven't wasted money unnecessarily if the old fella just isn't feeling it.

Blue pills only get you so far.  I always take one,  but if a SP doesn't do it for me there is no amount of encouragement that is going to make it happen. 

I wouldn't commit to a long duo without meeting them first.  I have only seldom had a request to extend a booking refused (because somebody was after me).

Offline Home Alone

The last time - not that long ago! ;) - that a thread on a topic like this was current, I offered the advice one of our colleagues on the Northwest Boards gave me when I was trying to set up a more satisfying MFF than the one I'd had very early in my punting career; possibly before this Board existed.

The advice was simple: see both of the SPs individually before you book them as a Duo. That way, you'll know if you gel with them both. Also, you'll discover which of the two is the more dominant and you can then discuss with her how you want the hour/90 minutes to go. You're paying; so you get to call the shots!

Online Moby Dick

The last time - not that long ago! ;) - that a thread on a topic like this was current, I offered the advice one of our colleagues on the Northwest Boards gave me when I was trying to set up a more satisfying MFF than the one I'd had very early in my punting career; possibly before this Board existed.

The advice was simple: see both of the SPs individually before you book them as a Duo. That way, you'll know if you gel with them both. Also, you'll discover which of the two is the more dominant and you can then discuss with her how you want the hour/90 minutes to go. You're paying; so you get to call the shots!
I agree. Adds another dimension if you have already met them both. They both seem to put in the extra effort, up their game, outdo the other  to be the better “regular”. You will be “processed” to completion if you are meeting for the first time.

If they work together in the same building, ie parlour or tour together then 30minutes is easy to arrange and fine for one pop, otherwise generally an hour minimum since it ain’t really worth their while, travelling, interrupting their usual routine.
I have done “one off” longer 2 hours duos only because they were advertised at discounted prices.
Don’t pay their full hourly rates since you are paying double for any downtime, including your showers, drink, phone, piss breaks. Better value to book an hour or two with your favourite regular and get the other to join for just half an hour.

Offline Lamnguin

I'm sure that's good advice, but I've tried this in the past and never managed to organise the three appointments that this entails. I've done a few duos now with varying results, but I find I need to book the duo fairly soon if it appears to be available or one or both of the SPs will have moved on/retired/disappeared/fallen out with the other one. I've usually seen one of the girls before, but never both. If I haven't seen either of them it has been SPs who were extremely well reviewed as a duo.

Offline rubric

I'm sure that's good advice, but I've tried this in the past and never managed to organise the three appointments that this entails. I've done a few duos now with varying results

This is a hobby after all, so be as impulsive as you feel comfortable with, though there's surely a correlation here between varying results and a lack of previous knowledge (also, if you never arranged it because they fell out, then you probably dodged a bullet).

I've been fortunate to have a few duos where this was the case, but can imagine it's harder to organise these days because girls tend to tour around.  In extremis you could try visiting one of the girls to check out the venue, and see what the reaction is to the proposed duo (overly keen to push it as an idea can also be a warning sign here).

Offline ymdtzx

Well gentlemen, I'm back. I have to feel ashamed for not taking the advice of the previous gentlemen.

I still had Duo as my first, for those interested in my review.

Although the ladies were great, I clearly overestimated my skills and stamina. I was only able to finish once and booked too long.

I now strongly agree with JD1's suggestion of doing 30 minutes with one on one first.

But even so, this hasn't worn out my interest in punting and after this I would be looking for some good wg for 30 minutes to work on my skills and stamina.

Many thanks :hi:

Offline rubric

Although the ladies were great, I clearly overestimated my skills and stamina. I was only able to finish once and booked too long.

I now strongly agree with JD1's suggestion of doing 30 minutes with one on one first.

If stamina is the issue, perhaps book an hour in total where you have 30 minutes with one of them, and then have the second one join you for the second 30 minutes.  That way you get an extra dose of excitement to induce a second round when you've got your first orgasm out of the way.