Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need decreet cental London hotel for SA  (Read 801 times)

Brolls

Hey I seem to finally have a lead on SA. She's doesn't seem like a pro either. She just wants to date older men and is only here for a week.

Now I am supposed to meet her tomorrow night for drinks. I am not guaranteed to sleep with her. I need advice on a hotel if this does go somewhere.

Ideally need one cheap, one that doesn't ask for credit card before booking. Preferably pay in cash and use a fake name and doesn't ask for id. Anyone have any any hotels in mind best suited for this?

I have tried to call up a few hotels and they say they are booked. Just my luck.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 02:41:27 pm by Brolls »

Offline jackdaw

Don’t know London hotels at all (thank goodness) but surely obvious solution is to go to a site like booking.com...put in area of London you’re interested in, press the button and look at results.

Assuming you do use booking.com there’s a rating for each hotel from customer feedback, a negotiated discount rate, and ability to book large majority of hotels without inputting credit or debit card details.

Once at hotel itself..I doubt if any will refuse payment in cash, though I suppose in theory some may like to take credit card details as a long stop....but if it comes to that, easy enough to look in wallet, look perplexed and say “Darn I’ve forgotten to bring card.”

Offline camdogg05

I've heard the Corus Hotel Hyde Park is meant to be good, heard it via the grapevine. Very unknown hotel given the location and reasonably affordable, your SA will swoon for you if you stay there

Offline hungrypunt

Hey I seem to finally have a lead on SA. She's doesn't seem like a pro either. She just wants to date older men and is only here for a week.

Now I am supposed to meet her tomorrow night for drinks. I am not guaranteed to sleep with her. I need advice on a hotel if this does go somewhere.

Ideally need one cheap, one that doesn't ask for credit card before booking. Preferably pay in cash and use a fake name and doesn't ask for id. Anyone have any any hotels in mind best suited for this?

I have tried to call up a few hotels and they say they are booked. Just my luck.

Ask over on the Sa thread

Offline MilleMiglia

Pay in cash, fake name, no ID? The levels of paranoia on this site are hitting new heights.

Offline jackdaw

Pay in cash, fake name, no ID? The levels of paranoia on this site are hitting new heights.

No, we’ve been there several times in the past.

Part of it is all about what you’ve got to lose, if discovered, of course...so levels of security will reasonably vary from person to person.

It wouldn’t particularly worry me about paying by credit card, think smartphones are much more likely to cause “trouble”....but can easily see why many guys would be a lot more cautious than I.

Offline peter_bungee

last min london hotels are always difficult unless you don't mind paying £100 which makes the SA meet very expensive, you can get the bedsit type b+b places for £40-50 around Victoria last minute, but girls don't tend to like these.  easy hotels are ok but not always the cheapest

Offline MilleMiglia

If you leave it to the 11th hour, then you can pick up very high quality rooms extremely cheaply on booking.com.

BigBoi1955

Go to Dayuse.com and in the search filters put in a 6pm check in time. The advantage of dayuse is that you can reserve in advance but cancel at last minute for free. Cash is acceptable but like all hotels ID is required. Don't worry about that as all they do is glance at it.

Brolls

Dayuse doesn't have much after 8pm.

Anyways the woman didn't even look at my message to confirm but she's been on SA. I'm probably competing against top tier guys for her.

She's a new member and probably had 100s of messages.