Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How close is too close?  (Read 2587 times)

Goop82

Hi again folks.

As you probably know I am a newbie on here! I have read through all the advice sections and found them really useful - WOW, I didn't know it was such a sport!

One of the first things that sprang to mind is wondering how close to home most of you punt? Do you do it on trips away or do you do it round the corner?

Obviously the easiest and most convenient place is going to be right on my doorstep, but it's also the riskiest. And what are some great excuses for getting an hour or two away from "her indoors"?

And, what are the chance I will bump into someone I know? Has it ever happened to anyone on here either inside or outside an establishment?

SUMO61

Hi again folks.

As you probably know I am a newbie on here! I have read through all the advice sections and found them really useful - WOW, I didn't know it was such a sport!

One of the first things that sprang to mind is wondering how close to home most of you punt? Do you do it on trips away or do you do it round the corner?

Obviously the easiest and most convenient place is going to be right on my doorstep, but it's also the riskiest. And what are some great excuses for getting an hour or two away from "her indoors"?

And, what are the chance I will bump into someone I know? Has it ever happened to anyone on here either inside or outside an establishment?

There is something very nice about going out for a very local punt. You're in the mood, no shit traffic to delay you and you know the area.

All punting has risks. I don't punt anywhere without a justifiable reason to be there. If you've ever had a car stolen, had a car crash or similar, in an area you shouldn't be in, you'll understand how shit happens, very quickly and life gets complicated, with letters arriving in the post.

Not to mention speeding or car parking tickets..

So, a local punt does have an upside, but still very risky...

MilesPrower

The WG sure as hell isn't gonna say hello to you as you won't her if you see her in town etc..

Don't shit on your own doorstep is my golden rule.

Offline Brazilian Martian

If you're single then it's nothing to worry about I visit a brothel that is a few roads away from my house but if your in a relationship then I would not advise you to punt close to home at all  :music:

E.L. Wisty

Hi again folks.

I avoid punting in my hometown. I prefer to punt as part of my day trip to another city. Much less risky punting in a different city as you are very unlikely to bump into someone you know. Plus you are more anonymous when you punt outside of your hometown, than in it.

Goop82

Thanks for the thoughts...
I am in a long term r. So I may have to travel a bit out of town... its just a case of finding a justifiable reason... and the overall time will take longer.

Decisions decisions...

ThrustMaster

I live across the road from a WG, I look out my front window and I can see her place but she must have a dusty phone, as it's pretty quiet with not much foot-fall.

As I'm single, it would be nice to have something handy for a quick half-hour but she's an ex-junkie, so not worth the hassle.

Offline sub_marine

I prefer punts I can walk to, saves the hassle of my car being spotted somewhere odd.  Did have a few punts with a WG only 2 streets away, 2 min walk.  Although last time on my way home I was a bit distracted and nearly got run over by a stray taxi, got me thinking about being careful as I had no ID on me, just my punting phone with a dozen or so WGs in the memory, wouldn't like to wake up in hospital and get busted

LL

And in your other thread you ask if you can just watch. At the moment OP you are a fantasist. What's your next thread going to be entitled? - "which one should I see?".

You're at a fork in the road right now - just make a decision about whether you want to be a punter or not and then get on with it. :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have only punted in my home town once as there is hardly any choice.  I usually have to travel at least 25 miles to have a punt.  I would like to find a WG closer to my home but obviously not immediately on my doorstep.

Offline JamesKW

Depends how much you have to lose,if its in your own neighbourhood there is always a chance someone will spot you even if they are just driving past.(depends how many people know you or your other half in the area)

Online RedKettle

The answer is the same as for many threads on here - it depends on your own attitude to the risk and what you have to lose.

The fact that you are asking the questions suggests that punting on your own doorstop is not for you.

Offline pewpewpew

I've never punted in my town but there are some crackers here. I consider it often but too risky for me. I like a cool 30 min drive to a punt. Maybe 20 if I have an excuse

Offline JayGatsby

Question is a bit like how long is a piece of string

Many of us have girls visit our homes - thats pretty close!

Need to assess your own circumstances, your own neighbourhood, and the risk if someone finds out.

I tend to have ladies visit me after dark, and have punted within 100 yards of home - but thats not for some

I prefer though when I am away on business and get a girl to the hotel and can kick her out before sleep time!

Offline Rossco100

I stay near Glasgow and I've seen nearly all the WG's in the town I stay,I bumped into one buying tea bags in Asda,I just gave her a wee knowing nod and she did the same back but that was too close for comfort.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

TallManJoe

Meeting a WG in your home town isn't always such a bad idea. As many have said on here it's unlikely one will ever point at you in the street and shout "didn't we fuck last week?"  At worst a knowing look is all you'll get.

That said if you're caught with your punting phone for reasons like an accident then that's a disaster. It's all down to you're own risk/reward ratio.

As for excuses there are loads. Tell work you need a longer lunch and pop out for a punt. The other week I told the Mrs I was helping a mate with his brakes. Before I got home I dirtied my hands on my own brakes. Job done.

Good luck.

Offline Silver Birch

If you're single then it's nothing to worry about I visit a brothel that is a few roads away from my house but if your in a relationship then I would not advise you to punt close to home at all  :music:

I would say "If you're not worried about getting a reputation as a man who pays to fuck prostitutes" then it is nothing to worry about. Even single guys might want a relationship at some point, but if you are a known "pervert", that becomes more difficult.

There are a few hot wgs on my doorstep, but I will only get to see them if they tour!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I am in a long term r. So I may have to travel a bit out of town... its just a case of finding a justifiable reason... and the overall time will take longer.

One very good bit of advice if your serious about this here "hobby" is to get a punting phone one from Tesco or similar they do ones around 10 quid sometimes and an unregistered throwaway SIM card that's on PAYG top up's.

This essential item of tackle is to be kept hidden from 'er indoors at all times and ALWAYS make sure all messages and calls, Text's etc are erased right after the punt. Also make sure its self locking and invent a very good story if she ever finds it as to why you have it. The number of WG's who get calls and messages from the missus are legion due to careless punters. Same goes with browsing on your PC make sure the history is set to "do not keep" or else one day you'll forget and if she finds out they'll be hell to play, or pay rather if your married!

Other than that well-cum to this den of iniquities, have fun and post a review here, its what this site is all about!