Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spangles on Derby Road  (Read 2061 times)

Online Bigbadgeorge

Has anyone paid a visit to Spangles on Derby road in the past couple of months?
I was thinking of popping over next Friday as the two girls working look very hot. Would have gone tonight but ended up working late.

I can't seem to find any reviews on the new girls.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

They do look hot, not been for ages. From my experience previously the girls are pretty mediocre, might have to take one for the team to find out if that's changed  :crazy:

Offline thepatrician

It's been a while since I've been, and my experiences range from the brilliant to the mediocre.

Elle is in her late 30s I'd say. Awesome body and a penchant for wet look bikinis. Short hair. Sassy and fun. Have had some terrific experiences with her and some very standard parlour; never really worked out why the difference!

Charlie. Only seen her once. Tall, great -very fake- tits.  Very good experience, would def see again.

Katie. Maybe left - not in the pictures but has been there for years. 40s. Good body but very mediocre - the worst kind of processed parlour sex.

Mary. Has left but if she ever comes back- fantastic, probably in my top 2 or 3.

johnnyboy61

God not been to Spangles for an age.  When I first started going there is was a HE establishment only run by a wonderful Portuguese lady called Lou who gave a terrific HJ. Must say that as it moved to a FS service I thought that the quality of the ladies deteriorated.  They were a little old and rough for my tastes and the rooms were somewhat restricted in size to be able to avail yourself of the services that they offered.

Offline maggotknob

I remember Lou  :rolleyes: saw her there many times - was it called Pampers then ? I actually got to shag her once at her suggestion - I think she was gagging for it .... happy days !

johnnyboy61

I remember Lou  :rolleyes: saw her there many times - was it called Pampers then ? I actually got to shag her once at her suggestion - I think she was gagging for it .... happy days !
It was still Spangles I think. God, now I'm jealous, I would have loved to shag her!

Offline maggotknob

Lou always had "Cleopatra" style eye make-up if I remember correctly  :)

johnnyboy61

Lou always had "Cleopatra" style eye make-up if I remember correctly  :)
Can you please not go on about her! I'm getting really upset now, knowing you shagged her and I didn't! Might have to book a holiday to Portugal to find her, but no doubt she's now fifteen stone with fifteen kids.