Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things prossies do to annoy...  (Read 8546 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Someone once told me that any man who enjoys anal is on the verge of being homosexual.

Who told you that? Your wife?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline DipsyDoodle

Also the number of times gas men, cable men, and landlords that turn up at the same time I booked is amazing lol.
That sir is classic!   :hi:

Offline od13218

By that logic, getting a blowjob makes you a bit of a bender as well then?
Spot on- not to mention hand jobs. Let's face it, a hand is a hand, whether it's smooth and dainty with red nail varnish or massive, rough and hairy with callouses from lifting bags of rubble. No difference at all.

Offline HughJardon

Also the number of Times gas men cable men and landlords that turn up at the same time I booked is amazing lol.

Glad it's not just me

Still better than having the painters in  :wacko:

Offline rg41

I hate the sub language the working girls seemed to all adopt

HUN

BABE

DARL really winds me up

SWEETIE

I also dislike those terms.

Offline Belgarion

Someone once told me that any man who enjoys anal is on the verge of being homosexual.

After all said and done, an arse is an arse, whether it be a blokes or a woman's.

A cunt however only belongs to a woman.

Who told you that?

That's one of the silliest things I've read on this forum  :sarcastic:

vw

Who told you that?

That's one of the silliest things I've read on this forum  :sarcastic:

This is Lewis though !

did you not read his posts about ringing the estate agent to complain  after a punt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63613.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 05:35:32 pm by vw »

Offline Lewis

This is Lewis though !

did you not read his posts about ringing the estate agent to complain  after a punt.

Some people never forget.

But seeing as you've brought it up YET AGAIN (yawn) - You might like to waste money on useless WG's. I certainly don't, and if I can prevent others from suffering the same fate then I wouldn't hesitate to do it another time either. Not to mention that I also thought she was there against her will (as already mentioned in the thread you linked to)