Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlimaSensual, Bristol - B&S - Walked  (Read 1330 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096957) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BogBog1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short review: Don't be fooled by the pics, or the video, or the review on here. Classic B&S - I walked.

Longer review: Itching for a bit of action. Fairly slim pickings in Bristol at the moment, but a UKP search showed up some promising results, and she looked hot (plus, a free video intro too - what could possibly go wrong?). And, only 2 mins walk away. Result!

She opened the door - oh dear. Short, tubby, old, unattractive. I was half in, half out by this point (the apartment, not her), so I just turned around, said "sorry, you're not the girl in the photos". She said "you don't like? it's OK", and I walked out. She didn't give me any grief or show even a little bit of surprise, so maybe she's used to it.

I had previously paid for her PG and in one photo she looks different from the others. That should have raised a red flag, because that's the actual woman - however, she looks significantly worse than even that one genuine pic.

Anyway, a lesson in not being fooled by photos, or videos - she's clearly managed to lift them from the various agencies the real Alima works for (in London). It means I'm left frustrated but at least not out of pocket and hating myself for not walking.

Offline YoungPunter

Thanks for the review @Zakkmorrison, there is this thread here:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296969.0 about all the questions that your review answered  :hi:

Offline victor989

When I saw this new A/W profile in Bristol, I did think it's 'Too good to be true'.

Offline ciderhead

Thanks for the review, I was tempted by the pics, bullet dodged

Offline Jonlove69

Cheers for the review. Yes there are slim pickings at the moment but soon it will be back to normal. You’ve saved us from wasting our time on this one  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: