Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Star - Wembley  (Read 4293 times)

11 review(s) for *Mia Star* (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous profile - External Link/Members Only

Mia was recommended by a few punters. I tried booking a few times previously with no luck but this time managed to secure a booking.

Mia is a tall Hungarian. 6 foot tall. Her pics may be a few years old. She's added a little bit of weight.
Discrete location, parking a few minutes away. Can't remember how much, free after 6.30pm.

Mia is a friendly wg, gets stuck into the action.
FK, OWO, DT, ball play, Deep Rimming, sex in several positions, she frigs herself off too, two pops, massage.
Shower available before & after.

Her owo, ball play and rimming were excellent. Good provider overall.

At the end, she asked me if it was ok for her to smoke. We had some 5 minutes left so I allowed it. Didn't detect smokers breath during the punt though.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:07:06 am by SamLP »

Offline jimmyjackjones

I had her on my hotlist for awhile, very difficult to contact to arrange booking. Is she located near Wembley Stadium?

Offline SamLP

I had her on my hotlist for awhile, very difficult to contact to arrange booking. Is she located near Wembley Stadium?
I had the same problem contacting her. I sent her a text eventually in the morning, and she got back to me a few hours later telling me when she's starting and I made a booking by text.
Yep, Wembley Park is the closest station, not far from the stadium.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous profile - External Link/Members Only

Mia was recommended by a few punters. I tried booking a few times previously with no luck but this time managed to secure a booking.

Mia is a tall Hungarian. 6 foot tall. Her pics may be a few years old. She's added a little bit of weight.
Discrete location, parking a few minutes away. Can't remember how much, free after 6.30pm.

Mia is a friendly wg, gets stuck into the action.
FK, OWO, DT, ball play, Deep Rimming, sex in several positions, she frigs herself off too, two pops, massage.
Shower available before & after.

Her owo, ball play and rimming were excellent. Good provider overall.

At the end, she asked me if it was ok for her to smoke. We had some 5 minutes left so I allowed it. Didn't detect smokers breath during the punt though.

Good to hear it was a good punt Sam.:thumbsup: I have punted with her myself and she offered me a good service as well.

Offline Kaluuu276

Did she mention how long she is sticking around for this time?

Currently her profile doesn't show a phone number to contact.

I'm hoping to get in there by this week.

Offline SamLP

Good to hear it was a good punt Sam.:thumbsup: I have punted with her myself and she offered me a good service as well.
Yep she's a good sp, thanks smiths   :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Did she mention how long she is sticking around for this time?

Currently her profile doesn't show a phone number to contact.

I'm hoping to get in there by this week.
I'm not sure. She mentioned trying to get a civvy job, so it could be she has job interviews  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

I'm not sure. She mentioned trying to get a civvy job, so it could be she has job interviews  :unknown:

This is my understanding as well.

Good to hear the punt was positive  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

I really must try and visit. Thanks for the review Sam. Her number is 07448 212434 which is currently showing

Offline king tarzan

She comes and goes
Catch her while you can
Communication can really be shit
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LNDNman

I've met her a couple of times and must say her customer service is very good, but I've never experienced problems with contacting her.

I would also confirm that my review of Mia was based on my first meeting. On my second meeting with her I was more aware of her body shape and personally would describe her more as a mum-bod milf.

Offline SamLP

This is my understanding as well.

Good to hear the punt was positive  :thumbsup:

I really must try and visit. Thanks for the review Sam. Her number is 07448 212434 which is currently showing

:thumbsup:

Offline Kaluuu276

Last week my booking with Mia was cancelled , not her fault.

I had texted and she got back immediately with postcode and where to park my car.

I'm going to try again before she disappears.

For those who have gone by car she mentions free parking on her road next to garages.
After a google map search it shows some deserted metal council garages with no signposts.

Is it fine to park me car here without getting a penalty notice?

Offline The_Don

Last week my booking with Mia was cancelled , not her fault.

I had texted and she got back immediately with postcode and where to park my car.

I'm going to try again before she disappears.

For those who have gone by car she mentions free parking on her road next to garages.
After a google map search it shows some deserted metal council garages with no signposts.

Is it fine to park me car here without getting a penalty notice?

I know she moves around and I've punted her in several locations, that had permit zones.

IMO, allow a little extra time to walk from the car!

I normally look up on google maps and find a few streets, that look good to park on.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:35:32 pm by The_Don »