Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FoXXXY Amber  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Rated123

Any info on Amber? She has a peach of an arse.

Tried searching but can’t seem to find anything. Not sure how to search with AWnumber as I used to be able tondo on my phone previously before an update

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rated123

Just as I added her link 2 reviews have come up, apparently went by diff name

Offline Littlefoot

Tried searching but can’t seem to find anything. Not sure how to search with AWnumber as I used to be able tondo on my phone previously before an update

I’ve noticed something similar on my phone. I can no longer copy and paste links since my update.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

I’ve noticed something similar on my phone. I can no longer copy and paste links since my update.  :dash: :dash:

Sorted it.  :)

Offline absman

She used to have the profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - you'll find 2 reviews via this  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

She used to have the profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - you'll find 2 reviews via this  :hi:

Have now indexed her old reviews with her current profile. Cheers.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just as I added her link 2 reviews have come up, apparently went by diff name

Now that her old profile has also been indexed to her new profile, she has 4 reviews on here, 3 positive and a negative.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 02:48:58 am by CoolTiger »