Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndiaSex - Coventry - the cheek, up her own arse  (Read 2397 times)

Offline James

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
ask people to bid on her, profile is written like shes up her own arse
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

Why bother to give her more publicity?

Offline Stapler

Why bother to give her more publicity?

Searching like a blind man in the desert for a positive comment from Beamer to any post! :music:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cryton123

Searching like a blind man in the desert for a positive comment from Beamer to any post! :music:

Good luck with that one! He spreads negativity like no other..

Offline l1mpd1ck

profile is written like shes up her own arse
But only "at discretion"

Offline Beamer

You obviously can't read ........

Offline Beamer

Good luck with that one! He spreads negativity like no other..

Neither can you...... plonker

Offline James

Neither can you...... plonker
Guessing ur a fan of bmw then beemer.  Good cars. Dont like what they have done to the new grills. F32 is the best. Of topic but may get a positive comment

Offline Beamer

Guessing ur a fan of bmw then beemer. 

What on earth gave you that idea?

Offline Juankerr

I take it you didn't bid then Jamez  :D

Offline James

I take it you didn't bid then Jamez  :D

i did bid. i bid 200 quid thinking thats the normal rate for indians. cheeky mare replied back saying thats to low, i usually get higher, told her to bugger off and on the blacklist

Offline shed

We will all have to wait until January for the next bidding session.  :thumbsdown: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 05:01:55 pm by shed »

Online mr.bluesky

She says she is only willing to see clients with a 6" endowment or LESS. Damn that rules me out .Over the limit by half an inch   :D

Offline Littlefoot

She says she is only willing to see clients with a 6" endowment or LESS. Damn that rules me out .Over the limit by half an inch   :D

The only thing I’m saying is, I think my bid would be too little....  :(

Offline Dumper

Offline shylad57

The 6 inch limit rules me out too. Unless I fold it in half  :D

Offline alibirmingham

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s working non stop. Only takes the booking where she knows punters are willing to overpay. And uses the 6” clause as a way out of having sex. That’s my view anyway.

And as for me bidding the most she’d get out of me would of been £120 for the hour  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Wonder if she pulls a measuring tape out on close calls.  :rolleyes:

I’m sure there was one that done that on Ming for anal if my memory serves me. I think he was ‘just’ ok.   According to him. :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:31:19 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline winkywanky

What fucking planet is this girl on?

The planet eBay by the sound of it  :rolleyes:.

I almost feel like making the winning bid, then when she fails to deliver on all her services, file a dispute and get all my money back via Paypal.

Stupid bint.

Offline James

What fucking planet is this girl on?

The planet eBay by the sound of it  :rolleyes:.

I almost feel like making the winning bid, then when she fails to deliver on all her services, file a dispute and get all my money back via Paypal.

Stupid bint.

You will have to bid 300 because i did 210 and got turned down saying its too low. she says i warn you i have recieved significantly higher bids for next time you will know. seems the same man wins cause he always leaves feedback.

Surely its better business to accept most bids insted of one. she will make more money if she has multiple bookings.

Offline winkywanky

I'm suspicious...who's to say the 'winning bidder' who 'leaves feedback' isn't actually just her? All 'his' feedback is from her in any case. He could simply be a fake red herring she uses to increase the value of her stock, so to speak.

Offline James

Profile gone.

It will come back. theres another deluded pakistani girl in bham charging 330 for 1.5hrs.