Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Intel on Tori Secrets?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Nosser2

Tori has bid on my reverse booking for two hours in a hotel near Birmingham in a couple of weeks time. She has not dropped her price and £250 for 2 hours is more than I wanted to pay, but I'd be willing to do so if her profile is accurate.

There is only one (albeit very recent) review of her on here, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has seen her before committing. She has some good field reports on AW, but I trust responses and reviews on this site much more than on AW!

Cheers.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sas quatch

i have seen her and her pictures are not new i would say 8 years out of date ,body was not as good as i was expecting ,so not for me

Offline Nosser2

i have seen her and her pictures are not new i would say 8 years out of date ,body was not as good as i was expecting ,so not for me

Thanks. You've helped me make my mind up, and I'll wait for some other bids.

Offline itsjay

Had a RB from Tori too.  Comma have been extremely good so am going to see how we get on. 

Offline Taggart

She bid on an RB I placed recently but TBH, I wasn’t smitten with the profile or message sent uwith the RB. In the end, change of plan and travel chaos conspired, but had I made a booking the likely choice was MIA Kay, recently reviewed on here and looks FAF.

Offline itsjay

Sadly she cancelled on the day.  Comms were good but left disappointed with the short notice.